Secret Celebrity Gossip #163

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the popbitch post about a comedians sniffing needing to be edited out- can't be Jimmy Carr as surely the sound of sniffing would be drowned by the loud fake exaggerated laugh he does.
I presumed it was Russell Kane

Reactions: 10
Harking back to the last thread and this might be unpopular but the more I think about it, the more I feel like the public (and me personally) have been unfair to Tulisa.
She really got quite a hard time for being a working class (admittedly a bit chavvy) young woman who was seen as overly ambitious. The Fake Sheikh stuff basically ended her career and he was just a con man who tried to entrap people and lied in court about it.
---

He had a LOT of issues. With hindsight I suspect undiagnosed ADHD.
He does have an ADHD diagnosis although I'm not sure how long ago he was diagnosed. I think it was relatively recently rather than his Hollyoaks days though.

I agree about Tulisa, she seems a hardworking sort, just trying to make a living doing what she enjoyed. I felt quite sympathetic to her onceheard her talk about it all (no idea what format that was though - if I read an interview or if she did a programme).

Reactions: 18
Didn't he also say that the Spice Girls winning an Ivor Novello award made him want to hand back his IN awards

I'm 58, my memory is so bad I think I've got dementia but I can remember that 🤣🤣🤣

I've always been team Robbie 😳😳😳

Someone posted a photo on Facebook of a ticket to see Robbie in 2006 - £40!!! Those were the days 😢😢😢
I saw Robbie at the Mayfair, it must have been around then. He was only doing small venues because it was before he blew up in popularity. It was a great show and he was really humble. I felt a bit sorry for him after the dizzy heights of Take That. Little did I know he would be doing knebworth not long after that!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I saw Robbie in a bar in Chester during his fat, bloated era after he left Take That. He was with a load of Liverpool football players so I didn’t take a blind bit of notice of him. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was a really good Robbie and Gary podcast a while back, I think on bbc sounds, about songwriting and which of each others songs they liked.

Someone I worked with went on a couple of dates with Danan and he kept calling her for weeks while she was at work.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I never really followed anything he did, what’s the story behind him?
Amongst all the above abhorrent behaviour, when he did supersize me the medics said his liver was damaged. It was portrayed that it was through eating McDonald’s for a month but he was actually addicted to alcohol throughout

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.