Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
It’s probably just me but I think Ruth is well rid.
I couldn’t put up with Eamonn Holmes for 14 minutes never mind 14 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I never really followed anything he did, what’s the story behind him?
Amongst all the above abhorrent behaviour, when he did supersize me the medics said his liver was damaged. It was portrayed that it was through eating McDonald’s for a month but he was actually addicted to alcohol throughout

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

EL1976

I LOVED the story about Mel B from the Spoce Girls grabbing one of the Appleton sisters by the neck in a bathroom at the Brits!!!
I wonder if this was over Peter Andre? I remember they were on The Big Breakfast one morning being interviewed by Ian Lee or Richard Bacon. The other 3 were teasing Melanie Blatt about fancying PE and she snapped ‘Fuck OFF’. They had to go to an ad break and the presenter apologised to the viewers profusely when they came back on 😆

Things like this were always happening on BB. I also remember Jo Guest being drenched with water and her Bandau bikini top slipping off exposing one tit. And can’t forget Richard Bacon being bitten by a pig and shouting ‘Cunt’ as the shocked camera man panned to a field

• Haha
  • Wow

Chatty Member
Never really warmed to the Appleton sisters as people, but absolutely loved All Saints. And All Saints being better than the Spice Girls is a hill I will die on
I spent many an hour in my bedroom in combats and a cropped army vest miming “never ever” in the mirror. Good times were the 90’s.

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
According to the latest Eamonn is going to address the divorce on his breakfast show on Monday. Loose Women wanted Ruth to discuss it on air. She refused, and rightly so. The divorce was at her instigation and he is furious about it and has been trying to get her to change her mind, but she is adamant. He has turned into a grouch with significant health issues that has left her feeling like his carer. They have been living together until recently and she has been caring for him but still wanting a divorce, and he has now moved out. Ruth is lively, she isn’t closely aligned with the gammony cause, and probably wants out at this juncture. I think he has changed a lot in the last few years, and the love went when he lost the humour and turned bitter. That Phillip Schofield interview was enough to give anyone The Ick.

Her mum has dementia and now in a care home, although she seems to spend Sundays with Ruth. I don’t blame her for wanting out. I am sure she will get criticised for bailing when he has health issues, but anyone is free to leave a relationship if it no longer works for them. Her son has now gone, ideal time to divvy up the assets. It is one thing caring for someone, it’s another if they are grouchy and mean. I am not a fan of either of them, I find her smug, but I don’t get any meanest from her. I do from him.
---
Charles Dance and his girlfriend are sunbathing in the nude on a nudist beach. Cue the Mail printing lots of pictures with the “bits” redacted out. I am on Tattle, so not a pearl clutcher, but this seems so intrusive.
---
Edited to add the Charles Dance bit. Didn’t expect it to join up with Eamonn and Ruth post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
Eamonn, dressed in his care home outfit, being interviewed by a non blinking Dan Wootton, was top tier tv. I practically lived on Tattle that week while my children took care of themselves! It was a magical time!
OMG this has genuinely brought a tear to my eye laughing :LOL:

I know Eamonn can be a little cantakerous and is probably not that easy to live with but I've always liked Eamonn and Ruth as a duo and I liked them even more when they shared my own sentiment of Schoffie being an insufferable gobshite.

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
That's a hard pass from me. Agreeing with Farage, Robinson, Hopkins etc isn't having a difference in political opinion, it's racism. Hopkins comparing immigrants to cockroaches, Robinson calling a taxi driver a racist slur on video, Farage and his British values. There's no other way to describe it and it should be torn down.
Anyway........
I’m with Bev on this one. It’s pretty pointless arguing about this stuff on Twitter and the only outcome was that you got banned. You won’t have changed anyone’s mind and they don’t care that you disagree with them, in fact they’re hoping for outrage clicks because it raises their engagement rate and boosts their profile. There’s absolutely no value in it whatsoever. If you want to make a difference, there’s better ways to go about it than shouting into the void, but most people seem to have lost sight of what genuine activism means, and it’s definitely not arguing with randoms on social media.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
If you look on her Instagram on New Year’s Eve, she is in someone’s kitchen doing Karaoke. Singing, He’s Leaving, On the Midnight Train to Georgia. She looks beyond happy. Can’t help thinking she was looking forward to a 2024 minus Victor Meldrew and the song was pointed. She is very pally with Lucy Alexander, Homes Under the Hammer woman. She has been going out with her mates a lot. Good for her. It isn’t any woman’s role to fix their man.

Reactions: 51

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I genuinely can’t get over the NW performance. Any respect I had for Kanye as music producer is out the window. This makes Brooklyn beckham’s Photography look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

petitspois

VIP Member
I mean, that’s a great story but there’s no way in hell he would have been cast, coke or not 🤣 that makes it sound like he was in the running for that role and it was between him and Ashton Kutcher, whereas is reality he probably just auditioned and didn’t get it.

ETA: I absolutely believe the George Michael thing though. He was a great lover of daytime telly.
And you can bet Paul Danan mentions he was almost in Cheaper by the Dozen at every possible opportunity. Just like Peter Andre goes on about going out with Mel B.
I might start going on about being on Fun House with Pat Sharp when I was 11.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

shellie

VIP Member
Sadly that one turned out to be very true :(
Once again, it was reported by nurses who saw him go into the morgue, spend a lot of time in there then come out again but it was ignored. Celeb or not, I honestly don't know how people were okay with him having a set of keys and having the run of the place. The rumours were rife so they could have at least tried to hamper his actions but nope.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Mark81

VIP Member
Wow! Even worse than I expected. Almost Beckham kids level of talent

The whole concert will be on Disney plus at a later date apparently

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Curlygirl28

Reading that Walliams story really does hammer home what an idiot Lorraine Kelly is, how has she sustained her career? I remember her interviewing a woman with breast cancer and asking her how she found a lump, the woman replied that her husband had found it, "ah men really do love the boobies" came the inane LK reply to a slightly stunned woman and her husband. Hated her ever since.
Stupid comment aside, the word boobies in Lorraine's voice makes me shudder - and not in a good way 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47