Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I genuinely can’t get over the NW performance. Any respect I had for Kanye as music producer is out the window. This makes Brooklyn beckham’s Photography look good.
It’s an awful thing criticising little kids on the internet (even though North comes across as an insufferable brat) but it’s absolutely unforgivable that her parents put her in this position in the first place. Do they genuinely not see what everyone else does? I love my kids to death, but I also know what their strengths and weaknesses are. I never thought that they were all round amazing at everything they put their hand to and a gentle ‘no honey, maybe finger painting is more your forte’ would have saved her this humiliation.

Reactions: 59

House of Tea

VIP Member
I was the prime age to watch Jim’ll Fix it. I watched him but I was repulsed by him, a visceral sense that he was a wrong ‘un. Some of my school friends were the same. If a child can sense that through a screen, I am sure loads of adults did too. And seriously, shame on them that he had to die before his horrific crimes were revealed.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

wearedoomed

Surely the Beckhams aren’t that desperate for money?
Money outweighs dignity for most celebrities, look at Robbie Williams singing about cat food ffs.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I thought Sophie Anderton was dead 😳

As for Lux Gillespie he looks like stroppy 12 year old school of drama girl who didn't get the leading part at the end of year 7 Romeo and Juliet play and stomps his feet until mummy threatens to withdraw from chairing the school charity gala.
What can you mean? 🤔

Screenshot_20240601_235912.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
I completely understand that where Savile is concerned they couldn’t get any charges or conviction based on rumours and hearsay. But the thing that gets me is that there were so many rumours, why wasn’t he watched more closely? Why was he allowed a caravan in the BBC TV Centre car park and allowed to take children in there alone? Why was he allowed to take children to his dressing room and lock the door? There are so many people who enabled him who have just got away with it as well as him and it really pisses me off.

In other news, I live quite close to Phil Oakey and Richard Hawley and I see them now and then in our local corner shop. I’ve also stood next to Phil at the cheese counter in our local Sainsbury’s.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Mark81

VIP Member
Never really warmed to the Appleton sisters as people, but absolutely loved All Saints. And All Saints being better than the Spice Girls is a hill I will die on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I think Love Actually and Notting Hill are really forced, but I love Four Weddings, its that rare gem, a romcom that‘s genuinely romantic AND funny.
Mind you I am a simple soul who laughs at Hugh Grant saying “fuckity fuck!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
The nepo baby phenomenon is eating itself. A nepo baby from a parent who is fanous for being famous and having no talent of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Liam G was with Lisa Moorish when Patsy got with him. Apparently, Patsy was friends with Lisa at the time. Liam sacked off Lisa and got with ‘Patsy fucking Kensit’ as he called her.
Lisa Moorish then shagged him when he was engaged to Patsy and secretly had his baby! She then had a baby with Pete Doherty 🤮!

Conclusion: Lisa Moorish has very shit taste in baby daddies.

• Haha
  • Sick

sallygsoton

VIP Member
I am still very sad that no one would come to see Queen with me in 1974 because the tickets were just SO expensive...£2.50!! :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha

Don'tlookEthel

Just remembered, I once saw Felicity Kendal trying on some nude heels in Harvey Nichols and a month or so later she was wearing them on Life Stories, so that was exciting!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Restless Native

VIP Member
I heard some good tea years ago when they were married. A guy I knew who was gay for pay got a call for a ‘couples’ job in South Kensington. When he got round there, there were several other rent boys present and the couple were none other that Madge & Guy. I thought he was chatting shit but this pic always made me wonder
I can imagine Madonna being absolute filth in the bedroom. I bet she was a great shag lol

Now she just looks like a Space Raider crisp

• Haha
  • Wow

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I used to work in retail in London so would often see famous people walking around, but notably the two rudest people I ever had the misfortune to serve were Dame Kelly Holmes,so unpleasant, and Louis Spence-this was at the height of the Pineapple studios TV series fame, the rudest person I've ever encountered.
To restore balance Jonathan Ross, Natalie Cassidy, Adam Ant,Trigger from only fools and horses, and Makosi from Big Brother were all absolutely lovely