Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
They nearly all look completely dead behind the eyes.
I’m sure a magazine did an unintentionally hilarious feature on the models at Mossy’s agency where they interviewed them and it was all shit like ‘Pandora has a been a strong advocate of queer and non binary spaces since the age of three and now, aged 18, has recently finished her internship at Balenciaga where she designed an award winning range of gender neutral vegan waistcoats. Her mother, London socialite, Lady Pansy de Witt, has been best friends with Kate Moss for several years, and even though Pandora is only 4ft 2, she has walked for Chanel and Dior and recently did a campaign for The Kooples. Her hobbies include reading Joan Didion, smoking Marlboro lites and writing poetry that centres the peoples of Brazikstan with a focus on the joys ethical non-monogamy’.

They all sounded insufferable (might still be up somewhere in the Primrose Hill threads).

• Haha
Reactions: 123

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been posted but I’m here for this, it sounds like a Dan brown novel and we are coming into the trashy novel holiday season

---

I didn’t really want to think about this but I bet Eamonn loves to go down town.
If anyone else mentions Eamonn Holmes in a sexual fashion I'm calling the police.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 120

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
Eamonn, dressed in his care home outfit, being interviewed by a non blinking Dan Wootton, was top tier tv. I practically lived on Tattle that week while my children took care of themselves! It was a magical time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

Don'tlookEthel

Reading that Walliams story really does hammer home what an idiot Lorraine Kelly is, how has she sustained her career? I remember her interviewing a woman with breast cancer and asking her how she found a lump, the woman replied that her husband had found it, "ah men really do love the boobies" came the inane LK reply to a slightly stunned woman and her husband. Hated her ever since.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 113
Not a fan of the Appletons, but as women we're damned if we do and damned if we don't. Natalie looks worse IMVHO because she's had obvious work. Nicole looks like what she is - a knackered 40 something who's lived a full life. I think it's quite refreshing that she looks 'normal' and hasn't gone down the Wildenstein route. We're so used to seeing middle aged women in the public eye who have had TONS of surgery - Vorderman, Holden et al, that when a woman dares to just look her actual age, the whole world seems to recoil in horror. And now you've got cretins from TOWIE and co who are having work done in their 20's.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

maytoseptember

VIP Member
My IG explore page showed me this post from Gail Porter and I swear to GOD, I thought she was playing with an age filter

IMG_0526.jpeg

So, naturally, I checked another post and nope, this is what she looks like now. Her arms are emaciated little twigs. What is going on with her?

IMG_0527.jpeg

I know her mental health has been fragile for an incredibly long time, but I’m guessing she’s deep in addiction/alcoholism to be looking this bad?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Jusa

VIP Member
He was totally not what I expected on Strictly. Funny, self deprecating and clearly didn’t take himself too seriously. Eoin McLove in Father Ted was obviously based on him 😂 the sister being his mum thing wouldn’t surprise me as that was fairly common back when unmarried young mums were frowned upon.
When my Aunty had terminal cancer, she had a phone call from Daniel O'Donnell, and he was absolutely lovely to her

• Heart
Reactions: 87

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Love Actually is shite, but Dirty Dancing and Grease are good films. However, I do think the age you first see them plays a massive part in how you feel about them. They were part of my formative teenage years back in the late 80’s/early 90’s so I have a great fondness for them.

Moving on…
IMG_9068.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Saw Jameela Jamil on Monday in Hyde Park. Her dog played ball with my son for a bit and she smiled and waved. That’s all I have for this week.
When she recalls this incident your son will have viciously attacked her dog, and brave Jameela will have been very seriously injured fending him off.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

petitspois

VIP Member
It’s unbelievable that Trump is convicted and the talk is ‘will this affect his chances of success at the election?’ as opposed to ‘well, that’s him automatically ruled out.’ It makes the US a laughing stock.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Me and some colleagues played a game where we looked at old krypton factor eps on youtube and guessed the ages of the contestants. James a computer programmer from Luton looks 45 but is only 22. Its crazy.
It’s like when BBC4 recently showed some old episodes of ‘Come Dancing’; there were couples on there who I’d have insisted were in their 30s or 40s, then Terry would announce that Valerie was 17 years old and at secretarial college, and had recently become engaged to Ken, aged 20, who worked in a bank.
They looked like they had two teenage kids, spent their weekends creosoting the shed, and were assiduously squirrelling aside cash for their planned retirement to a bungalow in Filey.

• Haha
Reactions: 80

April Ludgate

I’m no fan of Farage, however you could just accept that other people have different political opinions to you? Rather than hanging round Twitter ‘tearing strips off of people” who disagree?

Anyway, back to celeb gossip, I really hope Ruth and Eamon doesn’t get nasty….seems to be a lot of stories being leaked from both camps now.
That's a hard pass from me. Agreeing with Farage, Robinson, Hopkins etc isn't having a difference in political opinion, it's racism. Hopkins comparing immigrants to cockroaches, Robinson calling a taxi driver a racist slur on video, Farage and his British values. There's no other way to describe it and it should be torn down.
Anyway........

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Just dropped in to see if there was any juicy gossip on Eamonn and Ruth and couldn't help but notice the film debate.
I hate Grease, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman and Love Actually. In fact, I'd go as far as saying they make me feel ashamed to be a woman 🤣😘
Pretty Woman is abhorrent. The ‘fairy-tale’ version of prostitution that it presents is pure male fantasy, then they stuck the trite ‘she rescued him right back’ line on the end so they could pretend it’s a feminist film. It’s indefensible. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 77

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I'm not a massive fan of the Appleton sisters but I'm not a massive fan of the old school misogyny they're provoking either.

It's not very chic.

husk.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 73