Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I never heard the story as anyone dying of sperm ingestion. Just a stomach pumping. Not that it makes any more sense at all.

Freddie Mercury very famously died of AIDS and wouldn’t even have HAD a post mortem.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

TheStrawberryThief

I mentioned digital spy to my sister, and she reminded me of the very long running threads....Should Doctor Who be more about Ghosts?

And Todd Unhappy father to be snared? I think this one was some sort of fanfic that ran for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Indeed. I got a permanent ban there for calling them out.
Were you there when the weird, right-wing posters who kept linking to the Mail all the time were active? There seemed to be loads of them but I think it was a few people with various socks.

YellowTail

VIP Member
One I always remember that sounds like an urban myth but is apparently true is Michael Jackson hiring the whole of Alton Towers to himself one night. This was years ago during his Thriller album years. I think when he was on tour over here.
I remember that at the time, didn’t he hire it for him and Kylie?

Panstickpinkie

Many years ago, my Mum thought she was seeing things when she saw Kylie being driven through our small town High Street.
Usually this would be met with much amusement and piss taking of her wackiness, but Kylie's boyfriend at the time came from where we lived, so made total sense.
Ooh was it Frinton??