Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“The chubby girl, sir?”
“ooo would we call her chubby?”
“I’d say there’s a pretty sizeable arse there - huge thighs”
And yet she’s around A SIZE FUCKING 10!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Of all the (many) issues with Love Actually, the perpetual guffawing at the ‘hilarious obesity’ of Martine McCutcheon is indefensible.

Reactions: 71

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Rich and famous Primrose Hill/rock n roll types need to become more comfortable having honest convos with their kids.

'I don't think you should be a model, love'
'Why not, Mum?'
'Cos you're ugly, babe'

• Haha
Reactions: 70

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I didn’t think I could love Eamonn more and then he dropped his impersonation of Philth Schofield 😍😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
This seems really bitchy of me, sorry but I was genuinely shocked by how old Nicole Appleton looks here. Maybe it’s just because she’s totally natural. She can’t be older than 50 though surely?

Cocaine ages you eh? She’s got the face she deserves!
I really dislike Nicole Appleton. In her book she says she walked up to Liam Gallagher and gave him a piece of paper with her phone number on at a party. She said she knew he was married to Patsy and had just had a baby, but had heard ‘he wasn’t that happy’.
Pure bitch move.
She then had the nerve to get nasty with Lily Allen for shagging Liam behind her back!
Hypocrite.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Mark Friths (editor of Heat) book recalls how Pete Bennett was totally using Nikki by pretending to like her romantically when they came out of the house. They did a photo shoot for Heat and Pete insisted on wearing, and holding onto, a belt buckle with Cherries on. It later transpired Cherry was the name of his long term girlfriend that he was secretly still with behind Nikki’s back, the belt buckle was an ‘in’ joke between them, that Nikki was clueless about.

He also harassed Nikki to see him when she was dying to redeem himself, and immediately put it on social media for likes. Plenty of Nikki’s real friends - including Imogen from the same series of Big Brother do not speak kindly of him at all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

EL1976

This seems really bitchy of me, sorry but I was genuinely shocked by how old Nicole Appleton looks here. Maybe it’s just because she’s totally natural. She can’t be older than 50 though surely?

Nicole blocked me on X after I called her hypocritical for going after Lily Allen when she disclosed she’d played hide the sausage with Liam G while they were married. All I did was helpfully point out he was married to Patsy when she started shagging him herself 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Don'tlookEthel

I've only recently managed to get my head around Bobby Brown / Bobbi Brown so to now throw in Millie Bobby Brown in the mix has given me the bends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Celebrity parents really need to stop pushing their underage offspring into the spotlight. North West is so fucking irritating and I shouldn’t feel that way about a 10 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Don'tlookEthel

I quite a few celebs when I lived in London, I used to work near the Arsenal ground and Ronnie O'Sullivan used to live round there (don't know if he still does) and I used to see him frequently just walking to and from the tube or the shops or wherever. The month I moved to Sheffield he was playing the championships at the Crucible , walked past me and gave me a brilliant "what the fuck are you doing here?" look.

One night I'd gone a bit too far on a mid week bender for my mates birthday and lost count of how many pills I'd gobbled up, after phoning my newly ex boyfriend at 7am in an existential crisis he'd come round to help soothe me to sleep, I woke up a few hours later to the sound of the estate agent letting himself into the flat to do a viewing. I stumbled into the hallway apologising that I'd forgotten, asked for 5 mins to get straightened up and I'd wait outside while he did the viewing. I looked at the strange women in the mirror whose face looked like a Picasso and held onto the walls blinking into the bright sunlight to discover Mike Leigh stood about 4 foot away, cameras, lights, huge trucks ... I actually did a cartoon rubbing my eyes to check i wasn't seeing things. They were filming Happy Go Lucky. It was a very surreal moment on a very surreal morning. I finally reconnected with my core self on the no.73 bus from the Angel when David Bowie came on my Creative Zen and like peter pan being reattached to his shadow I was once again complete. God i miss my youth/don't do drugs kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Much preferred All Saints, I used think they were effortlessly cool.
I spent the 90s cutting about in silk combats, chunky boots and crop tops, smoking my Marlboro lights, sporting a tan and with highlights in my straightened long hair and generally thinking I was an All Saint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I know. I was very active on Twitter a few years back when Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins et al were busy on there. I used to spend so much time tearing strips off people and I eventually got banned for calling Hopkins the C word one too many times. It did my blood pressure absolutely no good but I struggle to sit by and ignore the ignorance and hatred.
I’m no fan of Farage, however you could just accept that other people have different political opinions to you? Rather than hanging round Twitter ‘tearing strips off of people” who disagree?

Anyway, back to celeb gossip, I really hope Ruth and Eamon doesn’t get nasty….seems to be a lot of stories being leaked from both camps now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60