Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dick, knob and cock aren't great either tbf.

Unfortunate nicknames for genitalia may be the area where we have achieved true equality.
---

Wilder???

Wait, wasn't Joel Dommett's baby called that as well?
His baby is called Wilde I think, and Sean Walsh baby is called Wylda but all pretty similar

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The one I remember from the Viz from the 1990s was 'one-eyed milkman'.

The male euphemisms tend to be more playful and light hearted - I mean sayings like 'tally whacker' and 'point percy at the porcelain' sound almost quaint. As far as I know there's no male equivalent for 'burst couch'. (How DARE a woman be sexually active!).

(I don't hate women, by the way. Female terms tend to be less endearing and more demeaning so I'd agree with that point).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Is Honeysuckle Weeks okay? I only hear her mentioned when people are worried for her wellbeing.

Foyle's War is one of my comfort TV shows.

Reactions: 8
Is Honeysuckle Weeks okay? I only hear her mentioned when people are worried for her wellbeing.

Yes she's had quite a troubled later life hasn't she?
I remember watching her in Goggle Eyes on Children's TV years ago.

Reactions: 12
Again I'm probably late, but an acquaintance of mine was a school friend of his and they still see each other. She described him as "a very gentle man". He seems a good sort.
I second this. Met him a few years ago and that’s the exact phrase I would use. Genuinely lovely company, very funny but humble. I was working the event so no need to be nice to me (many celebs aren’t!).

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Love Foyle’s War, her husband died last November so will still be grieving and she has also had her share of health problems, hoping she has support around her .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think the DM are obsessed with Steve Buscemis recent attack?? They have form for this when they are trying to suggest something else has gone on 🤔🤔
I don’t think so necessarily in this case. There’s been a raft of these random assaults in NYC of late. It’s horrific.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.