Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, I knew I’d heard some cheating rumours but then couldn’t find anything. I wonder if he’s had them removed?

NGL, when I read ‘incident with a glass table’, my mind went to a very grim scenario 🤢
There was a particularly grim incident with a glass table fairly recently, didn't one of the participants die?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
An Ex BF of my sister has this body type…
We called him Whippy..

women’s hips.

hahaha hideous body shape for a man .. and yes I’m body shaming.. also Rory sort that Barnet out .. looks like an extra from Brookside
EHHH EHHH CALM DOWN LAD CALM DOWN
I have to say I went looking for said whippy hips and could’nt really see a photo of them but I did find this Barnet. Made me laugh! I mean WTF!?? 😂😂😂
---
I have to say I went looking for said whippy hips and could’nt really see a photo of them but I did find this Barnet. Made me laugh! I mean WTF!?? 😂😂😂
Just looking at it and it’s got to be a pisstake? Is he on a stag do?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I once fantasised about emigrating to the States but I'm bloody glad I never took it any further tbh. New York isn't even the worst.
Me too. Growing up I thought the US was bigger, better and faster and I would have loved to move there but, over the years, I've completely changed my opinion. I think it started with the Columbine shooting actually and how they did nothing to change the gun laws, then the debacle over whether Bush or Gore won the presidency, then the way they responded to 9/11 and Trump and their abortion stance was the icing on the cake. Now I look at them eating tit sanctioned by the govt, with barely any free healthcare, school shootings every week and a society so focussed on needing to work long hours with very little holiday just to be able to live and I see the place as a consumerist hellhole. Thy do such a good job at indoctrinating the kids in school with the daily pledge of allegiance, flags everywhere and the fact they're constantly told America is so amazing they don't know any different and go along with the propaganda.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
---

Just looking at it and it’s got to be a pisstake? Is he on a stag do?
Ugly bleep.
---
Me too. Growing up I thought the US was bigger, better and faster and I would have loved to move there but, over the years, I've completely changed my opinion. I think it started with the Columbine shooting actually and how they did nothing to change the gun laws, then the debacle over whether Bush or Gore won the presidency, then the way they responded to 9/11 and Trump and their abortion stance was the icing on the cake. Now I look at them eating tit sanctioned by the govt, with barely any free healthcare, school shootings every week and a society so focussed on needing to work long hours with very little holiday just to be able to live and I see the place as a consumerist hellhole. Thy do such a good job at indoctrinating the kids in school with the daily pledge of allegiance, flags everywhere and the fact they're constantly told America is so amazing they don't know any different and go along with the propaganda.
Very,very insular countr,they always use the word international but they mean their country.

Reactions: 19
It was a super crappy thing of him to do at the time, so publicly too, he seems like a right arse.
I know she's better off not having married the twit but I felt so sorry for her having that play out so open, and him making statements, he seems so detached, like he'd disengaged months before, while she seemed bereft.
She had a killer line post break-up: "Finally, I can wear my heels" :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All these haters of women’s body parts. Are they women themselves, or women hating posters? Let’s have a few for the male appendage - smegma sausage, cheesy knob, useless article.
Would just like to clarify…. As a woman… I’m not a hater of female body parts. I love my female body, it’s brought me much joy over the years 😄

Reactions: 9
Would just like to clarify…. As a woman… I’m not a hater of female body parts. I love my female body, it’s brought me much joy over the years 😄
I remember years ago it was women that named different body parts,I’m in my seventies,I remember when young we’d ll laugh cos we knew what we were talking about.

Reactions: 5
No but tropes are being perpetuated. Started off as mild and funny then it all became a bit malicious against women.

Reactions: 7
Looks like Philth Schofield is attempting a comeback. Who the duck is going to touch him these days?

• Sick
Reactions: 29
If he wasn’t so loathsome, it would be a bit tragic. These disgraced celebs never really grasp that it’s over.
But realistically what other options does he have? He’s got no experience, no qualifications. If he’d had any sense he’d have invested wisely to ensure he had an income if/when it all turned to tit, but I guess he narcissistically assumed he was untouchable 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Looks like Philth Schofield is attempting a comeback. Who the duck is going to touch him these days?
Yeah just seen a daily mail article, he's trying to worm his way back into the limelight. He needs to stay the duck away like Barrymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Radio has to be his best bet. Dip his toe in the water.

I can't see him getting the Love of Dogs gig. ITV have already screwed that up once.

Reactions: 10
Imagine following up wonderful Paul O'Grady with the likes of Philth? Very unfair to the staff at Battersea's to inflict that on them not to mention the poor doggos.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.