Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry the vulva has 4 holes

‘On either side of the vagina are another two tiny holes. These are the greater vestibular ducts, leading to the greater vestibular glands. Their job is to secrete a lubricating fluid when you’re aroused, which gets the vulva good and wet.’

The greater vestibular ducts are also known as Bartholin’s glands. Yes, they’re named after a man.

That’s four holes and counting, but wait, there’s more! The urethra has a pair, too, known as the lesser urethral ducts (also called Skene’s glands), which lead to the lesser urethral glands.

‘These are homologous to the prostate, and sometimes secrete a whitish fluid when aroused (female ejaculation),’ the experts said. ‘These glands aren’t usually counted as a main hole as they’re very small, but they can be seen with the naked eye.’

so a woman has 5!
Bloody hell, which hole should I put it in then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re the BAFTAs, any one have any experiences with Romesh Ranganathan?! I’ve always found him funny, my husband watches ALOTO and he’s hilarious on that, his humour can be quite brutal, but I work with chefs, so I’m used to that.
I remember reading an interview with his wife years ago, when he was getting big on the stand up scene, and she said she didn’t mind him ripping the piss out of her and the kids, because he’s not like it at home. She also said something that always stuck with me, which I thought was funny. “Sex when you’re married is a bit like making risotto at home, it’s all very nice and everything, but honestly, who can be arsed?!” 😂😂😂
Anyway I really hope nobody jumps on this and says he’s a prick. I’d be gutted 😭
Again I'm probably late, but an acquaintance of mine was a school friend of his and they still see each other. She described him as "a very gentle man". He seems a good sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Popped this on their thread but Ant McPartlin’s baby is here and called Wilder
Hope there is space on the family tree tattoo to add him. I’m assuming the two names you can’t quite read are the dogs?!
IMG_8751.jpeg

• Heart
All that money, that is one ugly tattoo.

You could get an artisan woodcarver to run something up for the garden as a family tree or a sculptor. But no, off to Tacky Tattoos for a daubing.

Reactions: 39
Does anyone else think the DM are obsessed with Steve Buscemis recent attack?? They have form for this when they are trying to suggest something else has gone on 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Hope there is space on the family tree tattoo to add him. I’m assuming the two names you can’t quite read are the dogs?!
View attachment 2935230
yesss their two dogs.
no mention of Hurley on that tree. why could he not give Lisa ownership of HER dog.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else think the DM are obsessed with Steve Buscemis recent attack?? They have form for this when they are trying to suggest something else has gone on 🤔🤔
Is it bad that I've had to Google who he is and am still not really any wiser, was expecting to recognise him by sight but nothing at all

• Wow
  • Heart
why would you put dogs on a family tree (tatto or otherwise)? I understand dogs are important to people but by christ if my folks had suggested our (much loved by me) dog was as significant as I was, that we were somehow "siblings" I'd have had a fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why would you put dogs on a family tree (tatto or otherwise)? I understand dogs are important to people but by christ if my folks had suggested our (much loved by me) dog was as significant as I was, that we were somehow "siblings" I'd have had a fit!
My mum used to refer to me as our dog's sister and my sibling (in complete seriousness, not a hint of jest). We knew absolutely we were below the dog in the pecking order 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think anyone is saying they hate women’s body parts, are they? My point was that the slang words are all horrible. I mean, I’m a woman myself, ackershully, but I hate the words gash, minge, and even pussy which are words that are in everyday usage (by men, mostly). I’ve never heard any woman refer to a bloke’s dick as a smega sausage before. Having said that, I don’t like the word penis either.
Dick, knob and cock aren't great either tbf.

Unfortunate nicknames for genitalia may be the area where we have achieved true equality.
---
View attachment 2935230
Wilder???

Wait, wasn't Joel Dommett's baby called that as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.