Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t he cheat on Caroline Wozniaki?

He certainly sounds like a bit of a twit.
It was a super crappy thing of him to do at the time, so publicly too, he seems like a right arse.
I know she's better off not having married the twit but I felt so sorry for her having that play out so open, and him making statements, he seems so detached, like he'd disengaged months before, while she seemed bereft.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Didn’t he cheat on Caroline Wozniaki?

He certainly sounds like a bit of a twit.
I don’t recall it being said he cheated on her. As much as calling it off was a bit crappy at the time it’s actually quite brave to do if you have doubts rather than just going ahead because people have been invited. Saves struggling on for months and then having to sort a divorce. If he’d have left her after six months everyone would have said why did he go through with it

Reactions: 11
I don’t think so necessarily in this case. There’s been a raft of these random assaults in NYC of late. It’s horrific.
Yep, Rick Moranis was assaulted about a year back. He was walking along the street and someone set about him. Women are reporting it happening to them as well. Bethenny Frankel from Real Housewives said she was smacked by someone out of the blue who then did a runner.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don’t recall it being said he cheated on her. As much as calling it off was a bit crappy at the time it’s actually quite brave to do if you have doubts rather than just going ahead because people have been invited. Saves struggling on for months and then having to sort a divorce. If he’d have left her after six months everyone would have said why did he go through with it
It is absolutely true that no one should stay in a relationship that isn’t right or get married if they’re not 100% sure. But there are decent ways to break up with someone, and there are crappy cowardly ways to do it. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aaron Taylor Johnson called his oldest girl Wylda Rae. The other daughter is Romy Hero.
I really dislike those names. They are like something a teenager would come up with for a fantasy future child, which is sort of appropriate.

Reactions: 31
I'm from Liverpool too, my mum used to say "I'm going on a message" and I'd get so annoyed that she wouldn't tell me what she was doing. It felt so secretive. Now I know she was going to the shops 🤣
My dad was always "going to see a man about a dog". I never saw the dog though 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He cheated on his childhood sweetheart who he was with for several years before he hit the big time with Caroline.
there were stories he cheated on Caroline and he called off the wedding after an incident with a glass table.

this was the rumor

This seems to be circling around some legit circles, Alan Shipnuck among them.
Short version is, Rory was knocking boots with some chick on a glass table, when the table gave way and they went through it. She took the worst of it, going to hospital for the injuries and cuts. Rory wore long sleeves at the BMW to hide the cuts on his arms. He called up Woz to break it off to avoid being crucified a la Tiger, for getting married in a couple days, and then continuing his extra activities.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
He cheated on his childhood sweetheart who he was with for several years before he hit the big time with Caroline.
there were stories he cheated on Caroline and he called off the wedding after an incident with a glass table.

this was the rumor

Short version is, Rory was knocking boots with some chick on a glass table, when the table gave way and they went through it. She took the worst of it, going to hospital for the injuries and cuts. Rory wore long sleeves at the BMW to hide the cuts on his arms. He called up Woz to break it off to avoid being crucified a la Tiger, for getting married in a couple days, and then continuing his extra activities.
He's ugly as duck too

• Haha
Yep, Rick Moranis was assaulted about a year back. He was walking along the street and someone set about him. Women are reporting it happening to them as well. Bethenny Frankel from Real Housewives said she was smacked by someone out of the blue who then did a runner.
I have a friend living in New York for a while and he’s planning to leave soon. He said the last year in particular has been especially horrific and predicts it will get a lot worse this Summer when the Sun arrives.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The actor Michael Stuhlbarg - who was in Boardwalk Empire with Steve Buscemi, coincidentally - was attacked as well.
---
I have a friend living in New York for a while and he’s planning to leave soon. He said the last year in particular has been especially horrific and predicts it will get a lot worse this Summer when the Sun arrives.
The NYPD is hemorrhaging officers and the City has abolished bail so offenders they do manage to arrest are immediately released to carry on abusing people with virtually no consequences.

I once fantasised about emigrating to the States but I'm bloody glad I never took it any further tbh. New York isn't even the worst.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He has massive hips and a big bum like a woman.
An Ex BF of my sister has this body type…
We called him Whippy..

women’s hips.

hahaha hideous body shape for a man .. and yes I’m body shaming.. also Rory sort that Barnet out .. looks like an extra from Brookside
EHHH EHHH CALM DOWN LAD CALM DOWN

• Haha
Reactions: 17

this was the rumor

Thanks, I knew I’d heard some cheating rumours but then couldn’t find anything. I wonder if he’s had them removed?

NGL, when I read ‘incident with a glass table’, my mind went to a very grim scenario 🤢

• Haha
Thanks, I knew I’d heard some cheating rumours but then couldn’t find anything. I wonder if he’s had them removed?

NGL, when I read ‘incident with a glass table’, my mind went to a very grim scenario 🤢
You thought somebody was shitting on that table didnt you. Was that Una Stubbs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.