Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of you lot was talking about The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo? Ended up putting it on my Kindle and reading far past my bedtime because it was so good!
It's good isn't it? Her other novel Daisy Jones and the 6 is good too, Malibu rising was meh.
Another book I read, about the same time, and so filed under it being similar is Who Is Maud Dixon? by Alexandra Andrews, I really liked that too.

Reactions: 5
It's good isn't it? Her other novel Daisy Jones and the 6 is good too, Malibu rising was meh.
Another book I read, about the same time, and so filed under it being similar is Who Is Maud Dixon? by Alexandra Andrews, I really liked that too.
Ohhh! She's the Daisy Jones author! It had not clicked! I'll add it to the 'to read' list.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Which one of you lot was talking about The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo? Ended up putting it on my Kindle and reading far past my bedtime because it was so good!
It was me! Really draws you in doesn’t it. I had the same problem with a few late nights 🥴 Glad you’re enjoying it; does make you think twice about all the Hollywood goings on today…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.