Secret Celebrity Gossip #161

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these haters of women’s body parts. Are they women themselves, or women hating posters? Let’s have a few for the male appendage - smegma sausage, cheesy knob, useless article.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Purple headed custard chucker.

Bit of a stretch for a triple word score on the old Scrabble mind :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What are they saying? There have been stories about her being a ridiculous diva for years - what has she done now?
A clip of her at the Met Gala has gone viral. She's asked what designer she’s wearing, and she looks the reporter up and down with absolute disdain and snaps ‘Schiaparelli 😒'

She’s just so charmless.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
A clip of her at the Met Gala has gone viral. She's asked what designer she’s wearing, and she looks the reporter up and down with absolute disdain and snaps ‘Schiaparelli 😒'

She’s just so charmless.
The media have not been loving her so much lately.
Long may it continue.

Reactions: 14
Just seen these two on with Lorraine Kelly. Did they have an affair? :unsure:

Its seems they have at the very least bumped uglies in a room or down an alleyway against some bins... the giveaway is the mentioning of a sproglet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Random post, but I've learned today that Joe Tracini is actually Joe Pasquales son😱😱

Loved Coming of age, wikkie wikkie wah wah😂

Reactions: 7
Now that I think about it, I'm kind of done with J-Lo and ready for her to fizzle out.

Reactions: 19
All these haters of women’s body parts. Are they women themselves, or women hating posters? Let’s have a few for the male appendage - smegma sausage, cheesy knob, useless article.
Pork sword, schlong, choad, piss pump, pink tractor beam. I could go on, but I really don't want to 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m also from the North East and myGlaswegian mother in law was very annoyed that I didn’t know what messages meant (or pieces). Actually i should say, she was annoyed by everything I did and the fact I wasn’t Scottish.
She hung up the phone to Prince Lumpy once because he said ‘little’ instead of ‘wee’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think anyone is saying they hate women’s body parts, are they? My point was that the slang words are all horrible. I mean, I’m a woman myself, ackershully, but I hate the words gash, minge, and even pussy which are words that are in everyday usage (by men, mostly). I’ve never heard any woman refer to a bloke’s dick as a smega sausage before. Having said that, I don’t like the word penis either.

Reactions: 29
Random but a video just came up on twitter of a guy at a petrol station with the pump up his bum and stroking his dick with the other hand. Sweet dreams for me now. Oh and wash your hands folks after filling up your cars.

Night
I just had that shared to me on WhatsApp hahahaha
Broad daylight! He’s wanking while pumping gas up his A hole hahhaah

J-Lo I had no idea she was a massive Diva hence me thinking I’m bringing news to the masses 😂😂😂
Recent clip of her arriving at the Met gala and she was rude when asked “who she was wearing”
Or some fashion fluff question.. she doesn’t appear to have time for anyone from the Block now.. or ever it seems
---
Kate moss hanging off some fresh meat ?? Perpetually teenage angst look is getting her men in their twenties haha

photos online today.. she’s gasping around Bob Marley’s grandson? While her fella sits nearby looking mighty pissed off

Reactions: 4
I'm from Liverpool, as children we used to say 'I'm going on a message' if we were asked to go to the local shop. I love language, it's so interesting!
I'm from Liverpool too, my mum used to say "I'm going on a message" and I'd get so annoyed that she wouldn't tell me what she was doing. It felt so secretive. Now I know she was going to the shops 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.