Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed it, but it is a very stupid film. I do miss stupid comedies.

Again, not minimising anything SBC may have done, but those stories about Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway aren't jolly on-set japes, they're sexual harassment.
I like silly comedies but for some reason I just didn't find it funny. But I've seen it now and I know it's not one I'd bother watching again.

Reactions: 7
Anyone listening to Lily Allen and Miquita Oliver's podcast? I've laughed out loud at them a few times (the story about running away on a canal trip when they were kids was funny). But today's episode has an absolute cracker from Lily.

She was at a post Oscars party a few years ago, had gone with Mark Ronson but had lost him. She was stood alone (near Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis) when the Maitre De from Chilton Firehouse spotted her and came over "darling why are you standing here all alone?" and proceeded to introduce her to Ashton and Mila.

Only thing was... he introduced her as Rita Ora 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 86
I have observed Rowan Atkinson's behaviour personally. He is an absolute bellend. Walking around busy public places, in this case a motor racing meeting, then complaining to anyone he thought would listen that his personal space was being invaded. Most people were ignoring him.
Rowan Atkinson was brought up in an aristocratic agriculture family, in what was a working class mining town. His brother and/or him still own swathes of land and properties in the small town they grew up in, many had a connection working for the family. I believe RA still lives on the outskirts. He was just born into privilege and thinks of himself quite highly.
---
I feel with the rebel Wilson thing, when someone writes a book like that they're pretty much out of ideas and/or toast in the industry anyway.

She hasn't been in much since the whole age gate fiasco has she.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So hang on… Rebel sticks finger up Tom hardy’s bum without consent presumably and brags about then SBC allegedly asks her to do the same and he is the bad guy? I mean she has a book to promote and all but WTF!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
---
I feel with the rebel Wilson thing, when someone writes a book like that they're pretty much out of ideas and/or toast in the industry anyway.

She hasn't been in much since the whole age gate fiasco has she.
She has quite a few films in the can, but it does feel like her clout has waned.

Reactions: 6
Interesting part of the Rebel Wilson wiki is the legal suits section. Maybe SBC is an asshole but she looks to have found to be a ‘serial liar’ around other stuff…..

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The weakest, most tepid tea ever. Only Jasper carrot in my restaurant this weekend! Only 80’s/ 90’s kids will know 😉
Was nice. Tipped. Dairy intolerant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
Rebel Wilson was the token comedy fat bird until she lost all that weight. Without the fat angle, she hasn't got much to offer that other actresses don't do better.

Reactions: 59
Met Chris Hoy in the same circumstances: you can tell he really hates being famous, but he's not rude and stroppy about it. He is also a better racing driver than RA.
I have met him probably half a dozen times over the last five years and he is cool as duck and has a knack of being very approachable but simultaneously people tended to leave him alone as he is introverted, and I mean that in a positive sense. I could contrast that with Andrew Flintoff, who talked to waiting staff like absolute tit and was very much in love with himself, but this was almost twenty years ago so he hopefully grew out of it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Rebel Wilson was the token comedy fat bird until she lost all that weight. Without the fat angle, she hasn't got much to offer that other actresses don't do better.
Yeah I agree, part of her appeal was that she was the fat lass. Now she’s an identikit skinny blonde, she’s nothing special at all. She’s lost her uniqueness and I bet that grates.

Reactions: 19
Do we not think she’s just doing this to drum up publicity coz nobody is actually interested in her life story?

Made some films
Bought a baby
Lost loads of weight

Deffo. I call it that she'll then try to get attention by saying she lost out on film roles because she was forced to come out as gay and its homophobia.
No love, you're just not that talented and you've had your day. Agree with other posters she's lost her USP losing the weight. Good on her for deciding to-be healthier but don't then expect to get the same roles and interest as you did.

He’s tried, but apparently they might’ve apprehended him….I don’t think his jet could get clearance to take off in time.
Clearly the actions of an innocent man.
It's also not the first time that he has been facing beating and assault accusations. I'm also sure that I read a JLo interview where she spoke about having been in a physically abusive relationship and from the narration and timeline it must have been her relationship with P Diddy she was referring to.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My Rowan Atkinson tea is from a friend of a friend who works in his bank, when he calls a man has to answer otherwise he hangs up and calls again lest he have to discuss his finances with a mere woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
It's also not the first time that he has been facing beating and assault accusations. I'm also sure that I read a JLo interview where she spoke about having been in a physically abusive relationship and from the narration and timeline it must have been her relationship with P Diddy she was referring to.
Speaking of them together, remember the incident when someone got shot and that was supposedly the reason she split up with him? Well someone is claiming that it was Diddy who shot the guy and paid someone to take the fall. The problem is, if true and it is investigated again, as she claimed it was that guy as well, she might get dragged into it all again.

I’d be interested to know how responsible the director is for the Tom Hardy incident given that it was his idea. Rebel could (and should) have said no but surely he bears some responsibility too?

Reactions: 11
My Rowan Atkinson story, and it may have been purloined from this very thread, comes from someone who drinks at his local.

Apparently, Rowan likes to sweep into the bar with all the panache and flourish of Blackadder, and then loudly complains if anyone in said pub does a double take.

Sounds like a prize knob all round, really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.