Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree, part of her appeal was that she was the fat lass. Now she’s an identikit skinny blonde, she’s nothing special at all. She’s lost her uniqueness and I bet that grates.
My brother in law told me she'd gained weight deliberately. (He has friends in "the arts" as he puts it). He said it was common knowledge that she wasn't talented enough to be anything specific, not pretty enough to be anything special, not clever enough to be interesting, and slightly chubby but not fat enough to be the comic relief. So she deliberately gained weight to find way in to showbiz.
Admittedly my BIL is a bit of a tit who likes the sound of his own voice so could be chatting 💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I have met him probably half a dozen times over the last five years and he is cool as duck and has a knack of being very approachable but simultaneously people tended to leave him alone as he is introverted, and I mean that in a positive sense. I could contrast that with Andrew Flintoff, who talked to waiting staff like absolute tit and was very much in love with himself, but this was almost twenty years ago so he hopefully grew out of it.
Don’t know whether to ❤ or 😢 this post 😂
Absolutely love Sir Chris, and hope he’s doing ok.
I’ve got a real soft spot for Freddie too though, and I’m sad to read he was being a bellend.

Reactions: 11
I can second this, I knew of SBC via his best mate Dan Mazer who was a odious twit, and from what I heard SBC was much the same. All part of a gang of overprivileged public schoolboys with a massively over inflated sense of their own importance. The sort who thought they were all woke and right on, yet relentlessly took the piss out of townies, or anyone working class for that matter.
Yeah, this 100 per cent fits with what I heard.

Reactions: 9
I've always had a dislike of Rebel Wilson.
I can't take what she's said seriously about SBC when you read her wiki page about her struggles with the truth about her upbringing and then the hypocrisy with theTom Hardy thing.
Nah, she is a little fibber.

Reactions: 18
But does this make him a bleep or just a tosser?? To me, bleeping people over for their own good is cuntish behaviour. He just sounds like a typical public school boy over privileged wanker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Rebel lie about her age at some point or have I mixed her up with Paloma Faith and or made that up?

I think her whole schtick was the fat chick who was funny because she was fat and said inappropriate things whilst fat which wore thin really fast. Her weightloss and “year of health” (bariatric surgery) has put a spanner in the way of available roles for her. Long thought Sacha was a bit of twit so basically it’s two twats trying to outdo each other in twatty behaviour. I hope they both come out of it worse off than when they started.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Paloma definitely lies about her age because I now somebody who went to school with her and she was shaving a good 5/6 years off. Although her wikipedia says she's 42 and my friend is 44 so the gap is closing....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh God, mortified 😂

Did she say what she did?

Funnily enough, if it was the Oscars the year Mark won there's a funny interview with him on Good Morning Britain where the producers basically just grabbed him out the corridor when he happened to walk past and shoved him in with Piers and Susanna.

Susanna makes up some bullshit about how the microphone they'd given him wasn't working and she had to share hers with him and promptly shoves her tits directly in his face and he doesn't take a blind bit of notice 😂

Bet him and Lily both wished they'd just gone home instead!
She just went along with it as she didn't know what else to do! Miquita reckons Ashton still thinks she's Rita Ora. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My Rowan Atkinson tea is from a friend of a friend who works in his bank, when he calls a man has to answer otherwise he hangs up and calls again lest he have to discuss his finances with a mere woman.
his kids went to my school - one son one daughter - and when he would drop them off ALLLL the kids would shout mr bean at him and point
his grumpy face proved he despised it...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Did Rebel lie about her age at some point or have I mixed her up with Paloma Faith and or made that up?

I think her whole schtick was the fat chick who was funny because she was fat and said inappropriate things whilst fat which wore thin really fast. Her weightloss and “year of health” (bariatric surgery) has put a spanner in the way of available roles for her. Long thought Sacha was a bit of twit so basically it’s two twats trying to outdo each other in twatty behaviour. I hope they both come out of it worse off than when they started.
She was interviewed for some Australian magazine and when asked to confirm she was 29 and her birth name was Rebel, she said it was, going into great detail about why her mother picked the name. The journalist later found out she was older than her claim and her actual birth name was Melanie so she posted another article to correct the previous one. Rebel took the magazine to court and won $4.7m but had to pay $4.1m back as well as pay court costs for the other side because the court decided she was overpaid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
She was interviewed for some Australian magazine and when asked to confirm she was 29 and her birth name was Rebel, she said it was, going into great detail about why her mother picked the name. The journalist later found out she was older than her claim and her actual birth name was Melanie so she posted another article to correct the previous one. Rebel took the magazine to court and won $4.7m but had to pay $4.1m back as well as pay court costs for the other side because the court decided she was overpaid.
Didn’t she also claim Walt Disney was her grandfather?

edit: she said he is her uncle

• Wow
Reactions: 12
his kids went to my school - one son one daughter - and when he would drop them off ALLLL the kids would shout mr bean at him and point
his grumpy face proved he despised it...
I wonder why he didn't he drop them off before school if he was that bothered, I would have kicked them out before we got there.

Reactions: 9
I seem to recall Pamela Stephenson having beef with Rowan Atkinson, I think he was the reason she left not the nine o'clock news?
By the way it's Kirsty Allsops turn to have multiple articles in the fail about her relationship, maybe her and James Martin are having an affair 😆
Not sure about Rowan, but Mel Smith absolutely detested Pamela Mel Smith thinks ex co-star Mrs Billy Connolly is charmless | Daily Mail Online (from 2010, mind you).

Not sure if it was good old fashioned misogyny or Pamela is just a pain - though I must admit when I read her biography about her husband 'Billy' it was written in very syrupy, mawkish language that put me off the book (and I love Billy Connolly). I know she's a therapist (sex therapist?) in her professional life but I felt an editor could've been a bit more generous with the red pen.

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 18
Why is she making up things? Is she trying to be more interesting?
Yeah it sounds like it, sell as many books as she can before they end up in bargain buckets in B&M.

This whole SBC thing makes them both look as bad as each other. She's said he was inappropriate with her, making her uncomfortable during a sex scene then admitted she sexually assaulted an actor on the set of another film, those in glass houses...

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.