Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horner's probably already been caught with the au pair and they just managed to keep it quiet. When a man marries his mistress and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone watched the docu series "quiet on set" about the horrible treatment and abuse of child stars on Nickelodeon?

It's obviously dreadful, upsetting stuff but it calls to mind the other documentary on this sort of thing "open secret" about the pedalo-phile ring involving Bryan Singer. There's a clip in this newer doc where the father of Drake Bell, the actor who was sexually abused for a long time by a man named Brian Peck, says he saw a clip of the man with Leo DiCaprio, rubbing his arms and stuff, when he was young and he just knew he needed to keep his son away from him.

It made me think back to how open secret talked about how Peck and Singer (who has been accused of four cases of SA against minors) were friends and that the pedalo-phile ring examined included managers of Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire. Hard to imagine Leo wasn't caught up in this awful business if he had several ties to people involved. I'd say it's highly likely there is a chance he is a victim.

Dreadful to think so many people who have been around all these years probably were abused by this group of animals.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Has anyone watched the docu series "quiet on set" about the horrible treatment and abuse of child stars on Nickelodeon?

It's obviously dreadful, upsetting stuff but it calls to mind the other documentary on this sort of thing "open secret" about the pedalo-phile ring involving Bryan Singer. There's a clip in this newer doc where the father of Drake Bell, the actor who was sexually abused for a long time by a man named Brian Peck, says he saw a clip of the man with Leo DiCaprio, rubbing his arms and stuff, when he was young and he just knew he needed to keep his son away from him.

It made me think back to how open secret talked about how Peck and Singer (who has been accused of four cases of SA against minors) were friends and that the pedalo-phile ring examined included managers of Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire. Hard to imagine Leo wasn't caught up in this awful business if he had several ties to people involved. I'd say it's highly likely there is a chance he is a victim.

Dreadful to think so many people who have been around all these years probably were abused by this group of animals.
Also could be what cemented their friendship, being survivors of the same abuse.

Reactions: 11
I think the writing is on the wall for that two.
What I want (what I really really want) is for CH is to lose his gig at RB for being a sleazy selfish twit - no other team will have him. And then for Stepford Spice to leave him.

I call on all the Gods to deliver this !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Only realising this now, but last night's final of Celebrity Big Brother actually coincided with the 15th anniversary of Jade Goody's death. 15 YEARS! Boy oh boy did that fly by...

She was ignorant and gobby but she also had a shocking upbringing and what a character she was. She loved her boys dearly and made damn sure they wouldn't suffer the same type of childhood she had before she left them far, far too soon.

1000002381.jpg

Ladies please get your smear tests regularly 🙏 5 or 10 mins of your time could save your life.

Talk to a GP, a partner, a friend or family member or even a Tattle member if you need reassurance before you make that important appointment.

1000002382.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 96
And now a random thread on MN saying he’ll have a baby with a much younger woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 2

my heart broke for drake bell watching that. the fact that his mother knew, that he told her what was happening and she ignored it (while his girlfriend’s mother picked up on it almost instantly) was awful. that whole generation of kids, including ariana grande, must carry so much. that’s not even mentioning amanda bynes, and i still don’t think we’ll ever know the full story of what happened to her.

i know a lot of people have theorised similar to you about leo (with the context of his adult romantic relationships too). he does have a very strong mother, who was around him a lot, but she obviously couldn’t be there all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.