Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebel Wilson is proper odd. Doesn't mean I don't believe her though, we'll see.

SBC is an old habadasher's alumni, as posh as posh can be.

Reactions: 15
She admitted to putting her finger up Tom Hardy’s bum without warning
“My first day on set, the director said, ‘When you enter the scene, I want you to just stick your finger up Tom Hardy’s butt’,” the star recalled. “I just did it (then) he gave a really realistic shocked expression. And then he didn’t really talk to me.”

And groping Anna Hathaway’s breasts
During one scene in the movie, the 39-year old’s character pretends to go blind and starts to feel her way around with her hands, and the star confessed she got carried away during filming and groped her co-star’s breasts.
“If you’re going to touch somebody inappropriately, you have to tell them before the take and say, ‘Is it alright if I do this to you?’” Rebel shared. “But I forgot… maybe, like, deliberately forgot.”
Despite joking about the incident, the actress clarified that giving warning before making bodily contact is “actor’s etiquette”.
“Like, I should have told her about it,” she insisted.
And I bet she'd throw her toys out of the pram if either Tom or Anne ever complained about it.

Doesn't make any bullshit SBC might have done okay but there's so much hypocrisy over these things.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Binged Quiet on Set.
Can't believe I sat and watched this with my daughter and so much of it didn't register at the time. Shocking.
I know Drake Bell has had a very chequered history of his own in the not too distant past, but bloody hell that was harrowing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Dan Wootton has got a new website, "Dan Wootton outspoken "on which he has listed" 50 worst people in UK today" I nominate him for the 51st !
Maybe he meant 50 worst people in the UK after me.

He's an awful man. Can't stand to even look at his face never mind watch or read anything of his.

Reactions: 21
Binged Quiet on Set.
Can't believe I sat and watched this with my daughter and so much of it didn't register at the time. Shocking.
I know Drake Bell has had a very chequered history of his own in the not too distant past, but bloody hell that was harrowing.
Where did you watch it?

Reactions: 1
Sean 'Diddy' Combs' properties in Los Angeles and Miami are currently being raided by federal agents, and two of his sons have been pictured in cuffs on the lawn.

EDIT

PopCrave are saying its in response to allegations of sex trafficking.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Where did you watch it?
It's dropped on Discovery+ today. It's one of those Apps bundled in Sky that you either have somehow or have to pay extra for. Turns out, my lad leeched his mates when he was over here the other week to watch the football and was still logged in so I made the most of it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know if this was said before Henry Cavilles girlfriend was on Super Sweet 16 but I think she was 18. I know she was young but herself and her wealthy family didn't fair nicely at all. Infact I think they are classes as one of the worst. They had horrible opinions on people. I think that's why all the nice PR about her. As I said she was young so maybe she's changed.
I LOVED that show! Forgotten all about it until now.

Reactions: 4
Sean 'Diddy' Combs' properties in Los Angeles and Miami are currently being raided by federal agents, and two of his sons have been pictured in cuffs on the lawn.

EDIT

PopCrave are saying its in response to allegations of sex trafficking.
TMZ currently saying the don't know if he is there.

Reactions: 1
There's absolutely no evidence of any of this at all.

The "deliberately filming in countries with low age of consent" thing has been spread around about I don't know how many actors. It doesn't even make any sense considering actors don't dictate locations.
When you are best mates with the directors/producers it does.
---
I’m not saying SBC isn’t a bleep, but as far as Rebel Wilson goes….pot, kettle.
He was completely wrong in his hypothesis that autism was "extreme male brain" - as in truth as many women are autistic, it just presents differently and as the norm for everything is the male version, the girls just got missed.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
“My first day on set, the director said, ‘When you enter the scene, I want you to just stick your finger up Tom Hardy’s butt’,” the star recalled. “I just did it (then) he gave a really realistic shocked expression. And then he didn’t really talk to me.”

During one scene in the movie, the 39-year old’s character pretends to go blind and starts to feel her way around with her hands, and the star confessed she got carried away during filming and groped her co-star’s breasts.
“If you’re going to touch somebody inappropriately, you have to tell them before the take and say, ‘Is it alright if I do this to you?’” Rebel shared. “But I forgot… maybe, like, deliberately forgot.”
Despite joking about the incident, the actress clarified that giving warning before making bodily contact is “actor’s etiquette”.
I can’t imagine a world where you wouldn’t instinctively twit someone who sticks something up your bum without warning 😱 - I’d like to think the assault charge against me would be dropped due to mitigating circumstances

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Eewww I can’t watch him because of his permanently wet lips 🤢
I have observed Rowan Atkinson's behaviour personally. He is an absolute bellend. Walking around busy public places, in this case a motor racing meeting, then complaining to anyone he thought would listen that his personal space was being invaded. Most people were ignoring him.

He is a tit racing driver as well.

Met Chris Hoy in the same circumstances: you can tell he really hates being famous, but he's not rude and stroppy about it. He is also a better racing driver than RA.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Rebel's turn in Bridesmaids ruins an otherwise very good film. Just vile. Doesn't mean SBC is off scott free though.
I thought Bridesmaids was crap, I'd heard it was great and was excited to finally see it but I was so disappointed with it.
---

Surely what she did to Tom Hardy is classed as a sexual assault? Actually same with Anne Hathaway?

Reactions: 55
I thought Bridesmaids was crap, I'd heard it was great and was excited to finally see it but I was so disappointed with it.
---

Surely what she did to Tom Hardy is classed as a sexual assault? Actually same with Anne Hathaway?
I enjoyed it, but it is a very stupid film. I do miss stupid comedies.

Again, not minimising anything SBC may have done, but those stories about Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway aren't jolly on-set japes, they're sexual harassment.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.