Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of them together, remember the incident when someone got shot and that was supposedly the reason she split up with him? Well someone is claiming that it was Diddy who shot the guy and paid someone to take the fall. The problem is, if true and it is investigated again, as she claimed it was that guy as well, she might get dragged into it all again.
JLo was arrested for carrying arms while they were together. A number of his subsequent partners have had the same happen which would suggest it’s something he makes them do as a controlling move. Also if you’ve watched JLos new music video movie there’s a clear reference to having been in an abusive relationship and she seems to rule out all her other partners.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
A friend of mine was at university with him and he was apparently an absolute prick even then. Arrogant hole.
I can second this, I knew of SBC via his best mate Dan Mazer who was a odious twit, and from what I heard SBC was much the same. All part of a gang of overprivileged public schoolboys with a massively over inflated sense of their own importance. The sort who thought they were all woke and right on, yet relentlessly took the piss out of townies, or anyone working class for that matter.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Talking of Chris Hoy he is another person forced to announce his cancer diagnosis because some media type was going to 'expose' him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Anyone listening to Lily Allen and Miquita Oliver's podcast? I've laughed out loud at them a few times (the story about running away on a canal trip when they were kids was funny). But today's episode has an absolute cracker from Lily.

She was at a post Oscars party a few years ago, had gone with Mark Ronson but had lost him. She was stood alone (near Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis) when the Maitre De from Chilton Firehouse spotted her and came over "darling why are you standing here all alone?" and proceeded to introduce her to Ashton and Mila.

Only thing was... he introduced her as Rita Ora 😐
Oh God, mortified 😂

Did she say what she did?

Funnily enough, if it was the Oscars the year Mark won there's a funny interview with him on Good Morning Britain where the producers basically just grabbed him out the corridor when he happened to walk past and shoved him in with Piers and Susanna.

Susanna makes up some bullshit about how the microphone they'd given him wasn't working and she had to share hers with him and promptly shoves her tits directly in his face and he doesn't take a blind bit of notice 😂

Bet him and Lily both wished they'd just gone home instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d be interested to know how responsible the director is for the Tom Hardy incident given that it was his idea. Rebel could (and should) have said no but surely he bears some responsibility too?
It’s like your parents used to say when you were a child “and if everyone else jumped off a Cliff would you as well?”. Except she’s not a child, she’s an adult in a work environment and should know for herself it’s not the right thing to do no matter who suggested it

Reactions: 22
On the subject of Diddy - it's long overdue this POS got what he deserved. There have allegations regarding his behaviour for literally decades. He's had this coming for a long bloody time.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
If that’s true about Rebel Wilson then it’s a serious sexual offence, assault by penetration, carries the same penalty as rape. Absolutely shocking

Reactions: 34
I have met him probably half a dozen times over the last five years and he is cool as duck and has a knack of being very approachable but simultaneously people tended to leave him alone as he is introverted, and I mean that in a positive sense. I could contrast that with Andrew Flintoff, who talked to waiting staff like absolute tit and was very much in love with himself, but this was almost twenty years ago so he hopefully grew out of it.
Sad to hear Flintoff was a twit. Hopefully he has grown up a bit.

Reactions: 11
I seem to recall Pamela Stephenson having beef with Rowan Atkinson, I think he was the reason she left not the nine o'clock news?
By the way it's Kirsty Allsops turn to have multiple articles in the fail about her relationship, maybe her and James Martin are having an affair 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think she plays each role the same way regardless of character. We get Dr Foster with a kidnapped daughter, Dr Foster stuck on submarine. Dr Foster as a lesbian. Granted I tend to avoid stuff she is in so my references might be a bit off, but from what I’ve seen there is no variety despite a lot of the characters and storylines being different. She also strikes me as a poor man’s version of Sarah Lancashire that is now touted as some serious prestige talent for all the big budget dramas.
Just catching up on the thread, this is what I always say about her too. She places every role the exact same way.

I can't watch anything she is in tbh. I have just happened to see clips over the years on Gogglebox.

Reactions: 7
He’s tried, but apparently they might’ve apprehended him….I don’t think his jet could get clearance to take off in time.
Clearly the actions of an innocent man.
Apparently he ran out and left his kids behind! Wtf! He’s guilty as hell I reckon. Wonder if a ‘Diddy List’ will be on its way? Allegedly he’s also been supplying minors to major celebrities, athletes etc for years. His houses have cameras all over them. But then so did Epstein and the videos never saw light of day! Think it depends who else is involved, the more powerful the more likely it’ll be swept under the carpet. Sick evil bastards! All need strung up and left to rot! 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.