Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has got to be a PR thing. He's well known for liking them very young. I believe he had a relationship with Millie Bobby Brown when she was a teenager. There is so much noise about him in blind items. He would even film stuff in countries where the age of consent was low to get round things. He is disgusting, one of the worst.
There's absolutely no evidence of any of this at all.

The "deliberately filming in countries with low age of consent" thing has been spread around about I don't know how many actors. It doesn't even make any sense considering actors don't dictate locations.

Reactions: 38
With a beard in Blackadder 2 he was quite a dish (well Blackadder was) but outside of that he's a challenge
Misread and thought you were saying somebody had been a beard for RA and was confused as had never heard rumours he was gay, need caffeine obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dan Wootton has got a new website, "Dan Wootton outspoken "on which he has listed" 50 worst people in UK today" I nominate him for the 51st !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
There's absolutely no evidence of any of this at all.

The "deliberately filming in countries with low age of consent" thing has been spread around about I don't know how many actors. It doesn't even make any sense considering actors don't dictate locations.
Pure CDAN nonsense. While even a stopped clock tells the correct time twice a day, most of their (unrevealed) BIs that are used as “proof” for various claims are generally 🐂💩
A good case in point, is the Catherine Zeta Jones is 10 years older than she says, even though you can easily see the register index for her birth in late 1968 on Free BMD and she’s been featured in national press since she was at least 10. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This is the first I have heard bad things about SBC. Didn’t even realise they had worked together

Reactions: 6
He's a nasty bit of work, that Sacha. Not the first time he's threatened to destroy someone's Hollywood career. He's a total psychopath.
Unsurprisingly, he is denying and all but calling her a liar.

"While we appreciate the importance of speaking out, these demonstrably false claims are directly contradicted by extensive detailed evidence, including contemporaneous documents, film footage, and eyewitness accounts from those present before, during and after the production of The Brothers Grimsby."
Hopefully, this will lead to others bringing out their stories about him.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was about to say that. Basing a character on someone they once knew as it gave them inspiration is hardly unusual or something scandalous. John Cleese based Basil Fawlty on a guy who ran a hotel in Torquay who he and some of the Monty Python lads stayed with. There are plenty of other comedy characters that if you asked them where they got the idea from they would say it was based on someone they knew or once knew and just ran with it

There is nothing wrong with that
The whole reason those sort of things are funny is because you know or suspect they're exaggerations (although not that much in the case of Fawlty, iirc, I seem to remember Palin saying the real one was *worse* in some ways) of real people, and maybe know someone a bit like that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.