Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know when he had his 1st there was some kind of complication and he made a comment about mum which made me think surrogate.
I got a definite impression that surrogacy was involved as well. "The mother" not "my partner".

I've never spoken to Iwan Thomas, but I did see him out and about when he was doing a lot on the One Show. He really likes being noticed by people.

Reactions: 3
Well now, I would never have put them together…🤔

View attachment 2835149
This has got to be a PR thing. He's well known for liking them very young. I believe he had a relationship with Millie Bobby Brown when she was a teenager. There is so much noise about him in blind items. He would even film stuff in countries where the age of consent was low to get round things. He is disgusting, one of the worst.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I met Suranne Jones when she was making Scott and Bailey and she was absolutely lovely. I'm happy to see how much work she's getting these days tbh.

Reactions: 26
This has got to be a PR thing. He's well known for liking them very young. I believe he had a relationship with Millie Bobby Brown when she was a teenager. There is so much noise about him in blind items. He would even film stuff in countries where the age of consent was low to get round things. He is disgusting, one of the worst.
My mind went in that direction too. She’s described as being a ‘Hollywood exec’, how terribly convenient. :sneaky:
---
I have a completely irrational dislike of Susanne Jones and I have no idea why. I can’t watch anything with her in it.
Many years ago I had a FWB type thing with a incredibly hot bloke who used to date SJ. And Sheridan bloody Smith. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
When she first got with the guy who is now her fiance, there were stories it was just a cover and the actual person she was dating was years older as well. I remember reading tons of stories about her parents pimping her out to much older guys back when she first got famous to the point that older castmates...David Harbour in particular got worried about her. Drake was another one who was 'friendly' with her until she turned legal.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Apparently if I am reading this right, Rebel Wilson is accusing Sacha Baron Cohen of sexual harassment? She uploaded this on her instagram
IMG_7106.jpeg

Some people are putting two and two together because she said that a male co star she worked with sexually harassed her onset by pulling down his trousers and pants and then asking her to perform a lewd act on him in front of his friends.

I knew Sacha Baron Cohen’s whole thing was being an asshole when in character but I’m surprised at these allegations. Unless I have been naive about him.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
He's a nasty bit of work, that Sacha. Not the first time he's threatened to destroy someone's Hollywood career. He's a total psychopath.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Many years ago I had a FWB type thing with a incredibly hot bloke who used to date SJ. And Sheridan bloody Smith.
Of the two I think I'd rather date Suranne, although I can imagine Sheridan being fun for a little while.

Reactions: 6
Apparently if I am reading this right, Rebel Wilson is accusing Sacha Baron Cohen of sexual harassment? She uploaded this on her instagram
View attachment 2835605
Some people are putting two and two together because she said that a male co star she worked with sexually harassed her onset by pulling down his trousers and pants and then asking her to perform a lewd act on him in front of his friends.

I knew Sacha Baron Cohen’s whole thing was being an asshole when in character but I’m surprised at these allegations. Unless I have been naive about him.
They acted in Grimsby together. Isla Fisher was in it too ( sacha’s wife). Shocking.

Reactions: 6
Worth noting that she states in the People article that "I found out I was like the fourth person to complain about the guy".

• Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2835605

A friend of mine was at university with him and he was apparently an absolute prick even then. Arrogant hole.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2835605

Wow I've never heard anything like this about him either. How awful. Brave of her to name him.

He didn't come up with the Ali G character either. Sacha's always been very good at trying to diminish other people's input to his comedy work.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Of the two I think I'd rather date Suranne, although I can imagine Sheridan being fun for a little while.
I'm not a Sheridan Smith fan. Came across her through work and didn't like her much. Bit snotty. I also feel like she's pretty overrated as a performer. I get sick of seeing the same people in everything, I wish they'd give some up and coming actresses a go.

Reactions: 36
I'm not a Sheridan Smith fan. Came across her through work and didn't like her much. Bit snotty. I also feel like she's pretty overrated as a performer. I get sick of seeing the same people in everything, I wish they'd give some up and coming actresses a go.
Agree. It's the same with presenters. Same old people.

View attachment 2835605

My friend has worked with him. Can confirm he is a complete bleep.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
They acted in Grimsby together. Isla Fisher was in it too ( sacha’s wife). Shocking.
Aw, man, I've an unreasonble soft spot for Isla and always thougt that her husband must be okay for that reason. Shame.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.