Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same @Liverbird2003 and @Codiaeum Not heard anything about Sacha before (other than the Freddie Mercury/Queen biopic saga), but love Isla Fisher, so had goodwill towards him because of her.

Sad that it turns out he’s a run-of-the-mill head 🙁

Reactions: 16
When she first got with the guy who is now her fiance, there were stories it was just a cover and the actual person she was dating was years older as well. I remember reading tons of stories about her parents pimping her out to much older guys back when she first got famous to the point that older castmates...David Harbour in particular got worried about her. Drake was another one who was 'friendly' with her until she turned legal.
Yeah i remember Drake having an unhealthy interest in her

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 12
Of the two I think I'd rather date Suranne, although I can imagine Sheridan being fun for a little while.
Sheridan Smith confuses me, TBH. Sometimes she looks great (that recent island thing on Paramount) and in other roles she's all mumsy. But I'm happy for her to be one of our TV staples.

A mate is a BIG fan and even went to see her one-woman Shirley Valentine show on his own (kind of appropriate). She was happy to chat and pose for photos at the stage door (y)

Reactions: 12
His girlfriend is actually really beautiful, the problem here is what she is wearing.
I've seen quite a few photos of her where she doesn't have a great dress sense.
She’s not ugly but ‘really beautiful’ is a bit of a stretch!

Agree about the outfit though, it should be killed with fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ran here from Facebook to tell you guys (I've not seen the last few pages so forgive me if this has been covered!) that Gregggg Wallys has just appeared on a Facebook reel in my feed, looks like he is sitting in his care home, and the script is:

"Please don't diet. Do cook. Cut out the snacks, cut out the takeaways. Start cooking. [snaps his fingers] It is as simple as that."

Well Mr Gregggg. I don't eat takeaways, I don't eat snacks, I don't drink fizzy pop or any soft drinks, and cook 90% of my food from scratch. Yet still I'm the size of a small house. Any more amazing tips you have to share from your "Gregg Health" page?? How about "Please don't be an insomniac, just close your eyes and drift off to sleep. It's as simple as that."

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I've never enjoyed SBC's work, don't find him funny and I don't like comedy that leaves an unwitting participant looking or feeling foolish which seems to be his shtick ultimately. I don't like Philomena Clunk for same reason but I think (?) Her participants are more in on the joke?
---
Ran here from Facebook to tell you guys (I've not seen the last few pages so forgive me if this has been covered!) that Gregggg Wallys has just appeared on a Facebook reel in my feed, looks like he is sitting in his care home, and the script is:

"Please don't diet. Do cook. Cut out the snacks, cut out the takeaways. Start cooking. [snaps his fingers] It is as simple as that."

Well Mr Gregggg. I don't eat takeaways, I don't eat snacks, I don't drink fizzy pop or any soft drinks, and cook 90% of my food from scratch. Yet still I'm the size of a small house. Any more amazing tips you have to share from your "Gregg Health" page?? How about "Please don't be an insomniac, just close your eyes and drift off to sleep. It's as simple as that."

:rolleyes:
It's not as simple as that for him is it? He's at the gym at 5am!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
His girlfriend is actually really beautiful, the problem here is what she is wearing.
I've seen quite a few photos of her where she doesn't have a great dress sense.
I wonder if we just aren't used to women in 'day wear' ? I couldn't wear it but I think she's rocking it and its nice to see a woman in the public eye being less conventional with her outfit choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Got some very weak tea. My neighbour went to school with Rowan Atkinson. Said he was a prick back then and he “stole” the Mr Bean character from one of the teachers who actually was like that. Even had the padlock on the driver side door of his car.
Every time he gets into the wine he tells me this and it never fails to make me chortle at his outrage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Got some very weak tea. My neighbour went to school with Rowan Atkinson. Said he was a prick back then and he “stole” the Mr Bean character from one of the teachers who actually was like that. Even had the padlock on the driver side door of his car.
Every time he gets into the wine he tells me this and it never fails to make me chortle at his outrage.
Great tea and I'm here for it !

Reactions: 27
Very weak tea, many characters are based on real people right?

Reactions: 30
Very weak tea, many characters are based on real people right?
Yeah I was about to say that. Basing a character on someone they once knew as it gave them inspiration is hardly unusual or something scandalous. John Cleese based Basil Fawlty on a guy who ran a hotel in Torquay who he and some of the Monty Python lads stayed with. There are plenty of other comedy characters that if you asked them where they got the idea from they would say it was based on someone they knew or once knew and just ran with it

There is nothing wrong with that

Reactions: 39
Care home 🤣🤣
After greggs big moment earlier this year I HAD to start following him on insta but it was just too exhausting to listen to the daily diatribe of getting up at 4am to read and or head off to the gym. Might start following him again as he really is comedy gold !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Care home 🤣🤣
After greggs big moment earlier this year I HAD to start following him on insta but it was just too exhausting to listen to the daily diatribe of getting up at 4am to read and or head off to the gym. Might start following him again as he really is comedy gold !
I always find it strange that he has a shower before the gym (but not after)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What about how Rowan Atkinson stole James Acaster's gf? Or have you already covered that? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.