Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only realising this now, but last night's final of Celebrity Big Brother actually coincided with the 15th anniversary of Jade Goody's death. 15 YEARS! Boy oh boy did that fly by...

She was ignorant and gobby but she also had a shocking upbringing and what a character she was. She loved her boys dearly and made damn sure they wouldn't suffer the same type of childhood she had before she left them far, far too soon.

View attachment 2832521

Ladies please get your smear tests regularly 🙏 5 or 10 mins of your time could save your life.

Talk to a GP, a partner, a friend or family member or even a Tattle member if you need reassurance before you make that important appointment.

View attachment 2832522
Sadly, I can't forget as my dad died the same day. His was stroke-related. Like Jade, he was terminally ill He'd had a stroke a couple of years before but kept having smaller, progressive ones which removed his functioning piece by piece. Horrible way to go and another condition needing greater awareness. Cancer and strokes, amongst so many other debilitating, life-limiting conditions, are total bastards.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Sadly, I can't forget as my dad died the same day. His was stroke-related. Like Jade, he was terminally ill He'd had a stroke a couple of years before but kept having smaller, progressive ones which removed his functioning piece by piece. Horrible way to go and another condition needing greater awareness. Cancer and strokes, amongst so many other debilitating, life-limiting conditions, are total bastards.
I'm so sorry to hear that about your dad. Never gets any easier does it 😔

X

• Heart
Reactions: 20
my heart broke for drake bell watching that. the fact that his mother knew, that he told her what was happening and she ignored it (while his girlfriend’s mother picked up on it almost instantly) was awful. that whole generation of kids, including ariana grande, must carry so much. that’s not even mentioning amanda bynes, and i still don’t think we’ll ever know the full story of what happened to her.

i know a lot of people have theorised similar to you about leo (with the context of his adult romantic relationships too). he does have a very strong mother, who was around him a lot, but she obviously couldn’t be there all the time.
Where can I watch this please?
---
My dad had several strokes in quick succession, it's an awful, slow death. I remember the nurse on his ward telling us that strokes kill more people than cancer yet strokes get barely any of the funding or awareness of other diseases. I'm sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Going back to Suranne Jones (last thread), a poster on a blokes' board mentioned that she was his local barmaid years ago. She wasn't called Suranne then, apparently.

The regulars were all gobsmacked when she popped up in that Maltesers advert:

I do think that her Best Actress BAFTA for Dr Foster was well-deserved (a second series was unnecessary though).

Lastly, I recall seeing some red top having a headline on her years back:

CORRIE KAREN'S 4 MEN ON THE GO

Wonder how she explained away that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mel B on Johnathan Ross, she's starting to look odd, ? too much filler. Anyway apparently the spice girls are doing something for their 30th anniversary this year ( she couldn't divulge though) !

Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched the docu series "quiet on set" about the horrible treatment and abuse of child stars on Nickelodeon?

It's obviously dreadful, upsetting stuff but it calls to mind the other documentary on this sort of thing "open secret" about the pedalo-phile ring involving Bryan Singer. There's a clip in this newer doc where the father of Drake Bell, the actor who was sexually abused for a long time by a man named Brian Peck, says he saw a clip of the man with Leo DiCaprio, rubbing his arms and stuff, when he was young and he just knew he needed to keep his son away from him.

It made me think back to how open secret talked about how Peck and Singer (who has been accused of four cases of SA against minors) were friends and that the pedalo-phile ring examined included managers of Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire. Hard to imagine Leo wasn't caught up in this awful business if he had several ties to people involved. I'd say it's highly likely there is a chance he is a victim.

Dreadful to think so many people who have been around all these years probably were abused by this group of animals.
I’ve watched a few clips of this but on YouTube! Can’t find it on tv, where did you watch it please ? X

Reactions: 5
I’ve watched a few clips of this but on YouTube! Can’t find it on tv, where did you watch it please ? X
It's on the Investigation Discovery Channel but Daily Motion has the episodes as well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Random question but didn’t know where else to ask. Does Chiara Ferragni the Italian celeb have a thread/be allowed a thread on tattle?
There’s a lot going down about her in Italy atm about false claim on charitable contributions and she’s about to go through a messy divorce. I can’t see anything discussed here tho she is quite famous here to an extent.

Reactions: 11
Random question but didn’t know where else to ask. Does Chiara Ferragni the Italian celeb have a thread/be allowed a thread on tattle?
There’s a lot going down about her in Italy atm about false claim on charitable contributions and she’s about to go through a messy divorce. I can’t see anything discussed here tho she is quite famous here to an extent.
I can't see one for her but she seems to be mentioned about it in a few other threads. If there is a lot of gossip about her then it's worthwhile starting one.

Reactions: 7
I'd be interested in a Chiara thread, I follow Italian music, so she came onto my radar thanks to Fedez!

Reactions: 6
Going back to Suranne Jones (last thread), a poster on a blokes' board mentioned that she was his local barmaid years ago. She wasn't called Suranne then, apparently.

The regulars were all gobsmacked when she popped up in that Maltesers advert:

I do think that her Best Actress BAFTA for Dr Foster was well-deserved (a second series was unnecessary though).

Lastly, I recall seeing some red top having a headline on her years back:

CORRIE KAREN'S 4 MEN ON THE GO

Wonder how she explained away that one!
Her names Sarah. Shes said before that Suranne was her grandmothers name I think.

Reactions: 12
I have a completely irrational dislike of Susanne Jones and I have no idea why. I can’t watch anything with her in it.

Reactions: 29
Made a Chiara Ferragni thread:

Reactions: 9
I have a completely irrational dislike of Susanne Jones and I have no idea why. I can’t watch anything with her in it.
I think she plays each role the same way regardless of character. We get Dr Foster with a kidnapped daughter, Dr Foster stuck on submarine. Dr Foster as a lesbian. Granted I tend to avoid stuff she is in so my references might be a bit off, but from what I’ve seen there is no variety despite a lot of the characters and storylines being different. She also strikes me as a poor man’s version of Sarah Lancashire that is now touted as some serious prestige talent for all the big budget dramas.

Reactions: 44
I think she plays each role the same way regardless of character. We get Dr Foster with a kidnapped daughter, Dr Foster stuck on submarine. Dr Foster as a lesbian. Granted I tend to avoid stuff she is in so my references might be a bit off, but from what I’ve seen there is no variety despite a lot of the characters and storylines being different. She also strikes me as a poor man’s version of Sarah Lancashire that is now touted as some serious prestige talent for all the big budget dramas.
Even ignoring Anne Lister, a lot of her characters have vaguely lesbian vibes, tbh, even though they almost never are. I suspect in the case of Scott & Bailey that was an attempt to ape the rather outrageous queerbaiting that was Rizzoli & Isles.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.