Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a wonderful actress.
I also loved her show Hetty Wainthropp Investigates.
They filmed a few scenes from this show in my Lancashire office back in the day. She was a lovely lady as well as a brilliant actress, always had time for a chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you so much for the Blankety Blanks. We’ve just cried with laughter. My daughter loves the current version but I find it so dull, and Bradley Walsh is no Lily.

Reactions: 23
Thank you so much for the Blankety Blanks. We’ve just cried with laughter. My daughter loves the current version but I find it so dull, and Bradley Walsh is no Lily.
The "celebrities" are shite too. I saw one when Gemma Collins was on and she didn't even know what the game is about. Also, Bradley needs to go and have a break from the TV schedules. I like him but don't need him everywhere.

Reactions: 29
The "celebrities" are shite too. I saw one when Gemma Collins was on and she didn't even know what the game is about. Also, Bradley needs to go and have a break from the TV schedules. I like him but don't need him everywhere.
If you can't find them on You Tube I can post a few more here that I haven't watched yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Young Hyacinth edition of Keeping Up Appearances was part of a series done of remakes, they had Porridge with Kevin Bishop as either a young Fletch or his grandson and Are You Being Served

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Looks like Lauren Goodger has gone down the Jenifer Aniston route as well. Would not have recognised her
IMG_8083.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Paul O'Grady was an utter genius as Lily Savage. Anyone remember him with Gail Tuesday (page3 stunna)? From time to time I watch them on YouTube for a laugh. He's so missed on our TV. 😭
---
Looks like Lauren Goodger has gone down the Jenifer Aniston route as well. Would not have recognised her
View attachment 2849105
It's the Max Headroom effect. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love this, Lily Savage interviewing Carrie Fisher. When it starts, they don’t realise the cameras are rolling, and are just having a casual chat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
For the KUA appearances I would recommend the "Keeping Up Appearances, the Luxury Podcast" with William Hanson and Jonathan Vernon-Smith.

Reactions: 11
OMG this one's even worse - funnier. I want to know what Norman was saying. He was literally sobbing. Richard was a sport and Liz Dawn...well😁
Jill Dando on it.
Thanks for this, it was hilarious. You can tell Norman absolutely adores Liz. Norman & Liz were like a couple of giggly school kids sat at the back of the bus. Norman Pace getting more laughs from Liz than he got from his comedy partner Gareth Hale

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They are discussing the fact that Liz Dawn was, naturally, going to say bell end. Which astonishingly Lily appeared not to have thought of. It was the first answer in our house.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Original Jolene came on in the car the other morning while I was driving my teenage daughter to school.

We both sang along with gusto. Then we had a chat about why Dolly should just let Jolene take her man and leave herself free to meet someone better instead 🤣
Can I recommend the song You Can Have Him Jolene by Chapel Hart.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I watched a Lily Savage Blankety Blank a few weeks ago one rainy Sunday - Liz Dawn was on it. It was flipping hilarious. One of the questions was about a bloke bringing a girl home and the neighbours can hear her moaning with pleasure because he gave her a BLANK necklace. Well the top row were all in hysterics and said “pearl”.
Bottom row and the contestant were not so
Filthy minded!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My Nan was friends with Liz Dawn. She used to give her signed photos to give out and my Nan thought she was a cut above due to her celebrity connections.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Heard of the "comedian" Lolly Adefope anyone? No didn't think so.. i am not the biggest fan of Ricky Gevais and his comedy but i swear sometimes these ppl only do that kind of thing to get their name out there for some cheap publicity. Only time we hear those names from those who haven't made a name for them by doing comedy - ie their job

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.