Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see it happen, but how do you give someone a sarcastic standing ovation? Surely unless everyone is looking right at your face, it just looks like a standing ovation? And the thing about those is that once one person has done it, other people join in. So, did she give Ricky G a standing ovation to... protest him getting a standing ovation?

Reactions: 8
Just here to say that I've been in hysterics watching blankety blank. I also had the major giggles at the Jolene/Beyonce comments 🤣

Reactions: 12
I only found out recently that the late Clive Swift (Hyacinth's long suffering husband Richard) was married to the author Margaret Drabble
And he's the dad of Joe Swift who does Gardener's World.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I think I need the captions on as I'm missing what you're hearing on these videos. I could swear blind Lily said stick your cock up her arse and then looked shocked about 5 minutes in.
Had to stop watching as I was giggling so much and people were asking what I was doing.
Lines like that is why I could never have gone on BB when Lily was doing it. I have been sorting them out this afternoon after I found the other part to the one Liz Dawn was on and got waylaid by the Parkinson one which was the last appearance of Paul as Lily and the Lily Savage Show ones. I am home alone so can laugh out loud as much as I want and almost wet myself at times.
Watching those makes me wonder how on earth he could have been besties with Cilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I spent a flight recently listening to William Hanson’s podcast about Keeping Up Appearances - Hyacinth is an icon

Reactions: 11
I get why you call it a guilty pleasure, but I’m 100% serious when I say that Patricia Routledge is one of the best comedy actors of our time. Not just the voice and delivery, but the physical comedy she brought to that character. Absolute genius of a woman.

edited to add, Sorry, in my excitement to share the Patricia Routledge love, I missed the rest of your comment,

“The characters and scenarios are very well-drawn.”

totally agree!
Anyone remember her in Steptoe and Son as the fake psychic daughter of the old mans lady friend?

She played it so brilliantly bonkers, it was great to watch!

And then I think in the credit it says "courtesy of the Royal Shakespeare Company" or some similar institution.

Wonderful actor, so versatile ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
friend just sent me a pic taken at a Broadway show recently WTF have Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston done to themselves? It even took me 5 mins to identify Sean Hayes from Will and Grace. just WHY?

• Sad
  • Wow
You wonder if it’s their own choice or pressure from their agents/film companies.
they’re both too famous to be accepting pressure from their agents - might be the case for someone further down the tier list but there’s no way an agent is telling sandra bullock what to do to her face (and that she’s accepting it).

i think it’s just a sad case, yet again, of famous person having that one extra procedure too many and so wrecking their face when they once looked great with work (see also recently, gwen stefani, bradley cooper and eva mendes).

edit; actually i just went to look and sandra looks fine imo based on what we can see of her. jenn am not so much:

• Wow
You wonder if it’s their own choice or pressure from their agents/film companies.
indeed but they are allso pretty before . thats the sad thing. it actually makes them ugly..

IDK LaBlonde. theres somewhat of a frozen grimace on Sandy here and also i have the pov of someone who was there

IDK LaBlonde. theres somewhat of a frozen grimace on Sandy here and also i have the pov of someone who was there

sandra still looks fine to me there i don’t know what to tell you 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️ (again though, jennifer why. step away from the cheek filler. she’s even starting to lose her, quite distinctive, jawline)

Reactions: 14
Patricia Routledge started out in vaudeville; she sang and danced and was an incredibly versatile actress too.

Not many like her around today, just looked her up and she’s 95 years old. Amazing 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 33
friend just sent me a pic taken at a Broadway show recently WTF have Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston done to themselves? It even took me 5 mins to identify Sean Hayes from Will and Grace. just WHY?
It's so sad isn't it? The fear of getting wrinkles. But people now elect to just look peculiar. Having their beautiful faces cut up and altered.
Case in point Ashley Judd. Such a lovely looking woman in Double Jeopardy. And she 100% would have aged better if she had left her face alone.
(I know she had a bad time at the hands of the fucker Weinstein).

Screenshot_20240401_182204.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Sandy is looking a bit Michael Jackson these days. Maybe she needs a lighter hair colour. Jen just looks really weird now

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.