Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These outtakes are funnier than the programme. 🤭

ETA Sarah looking very glam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG same. TBH i kinda lost count myself genuinely..it's not a deliberate lie. I am just not as old as i thought I was /have been telling ppl
---

loved this show. til now haven't met anyone else who saw it.. i recall preferring the other guy..
---

not I but i saw him go apeshit at his first wife in M&S once for telling off one of the daughters for slapping the other
One Summer Billy and Icky I rewatched again a few years ago with my son and he liked it too, the only thing I hated David in was Basic Instinct 2, I was cringing all the way through, I loved the first one as I love Michael Douglas and like Sharon Stone.

Reactions: 3
OMG this one's even worse - funnier. I want to know what Norman was saying. He was literally sobbing. Richard was a sport and Liz Dawn...well😁
Jill Dando on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her dad makes me sick. He got some kind of jazz career off the back of his daughter’s talent but he didn’t seem to care enough to look after her properly when she was struggling with alcohol and drugs.
Yep, he even had to brag on that BBC doc that was done a year or so back. He claimed she said he had a great voice and of course, had to sing along to one of her songs. The film Amy that was made was talked about and everyone on the show including her mother and friends claimed it was full of BS. Whether that is just to keep the peace or the truth 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It was when she invited cameras when she was in the carribean trying to get away from everything. She told him not to if I recall and he still did

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Yeah, a few years ago BBC did a load of pilot episodes for comedy series, including Young Hyacinth, Kerry Howard playing Hyacinth. But it was really bad.

Everyone wanted to see Young Hyacinth meeting Richard and Onslow and Bruce etc. But it just didn't give any of that. It showed Hyacinth working as a maid in a posh house, where she was getting her airs and graces from. And dating someone who wasn't Richard. It was pretty bad, even if Kerry Howard made a very good IMO young Hyacinth.
I remember that. Patricia Routledge was not happy about it and slated it in the press.

Reactions: 4
Keeping up Appearances is a guilty pleasure of mine. The characters and scenarios are very well-drawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So she's...a charlatan?
Yes and someone on R*ddit pointed out that he lost his Mother a few years back with a horrible cancer battle and her BIO says she 'gives guidance to well known people and governments' and I really hope he hasnt met her through trauma.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I appreciate this is not gos but I’d like to say I’m very impressed with Timothee Chalamet’s version of Paul in Dune 1.
Personally I don’t get his hype (in anything I’ve seen), but I feel he’s brought something to the character.

I’ll get back to my box and my wine now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks incredibly manly now.
She does look odd now, she’s tweaked her pretty face so much, the fillers have migrated into the tissues around her mouth and jaw.. and she’s got herself a early Wildenstien look going on now ….

Reactions: 22
I listened to the Beyoncé cover of Jolene and I would understand it more if we all knew she wasn’t singing about Jay and Jay didn’t cheat on her.
IMG_7337.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I listened to the Beyoncé cover of Jolene and I would understand it more if we all knew she wasn’t singing about Jay and Jay didn’t cheat on her.
View attachment 2848565
It's so strange with Beyonce that never gives interviews and is hardly ever papped, that she tells stories in songs and people believe as gospel. I guess what is her allure if it isn't conjecture but I honestly think it's so easy to create buzz about oneself with something self promoting like music yet never confirm it. Great marketing tactic. See Taylor swift for the same method.

Reactions: 17
Someone else commented "no-one wants your man. Not even Jolene."
I quite like the song and I expected to hate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG this one's even worse - funnier. I want to know what Norman was saying. He was literally sobbing. Richard was a sport and Liz Dawn...well😁
Jill Dando on it.
Liz Dawn ♥

I remember watching this when I learnt Paul O'Grady had died. Made me howl with laughter.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.