Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they are entitled to love and all that comes with it but I can't get my head around it. He's married to one but the other is always there. What if one of them doesn't want to have sex but other does? I have so many questions.
I’m guessing that they must be a throuple but he could only legally marry one? Brittany has a little veil in her hair too which I presume she wouldn’t have if only Abby were the bride and in most photos she’s closest to him. If that’s not the case it must be horrible for her when they have sex. I did hear of other conjoined twins and they said they could switch off and ignore what was going on but they were joined at the head and facing different ways. For the girls it’s maybe not so weird as it’s the only way for them to have a relationship and kids and they don’t know what “normal” life is like but how does the husband cope if he’s not in love with both?

Reactions: 15
According to the official birth records:

Liz Hurley, born 1965 so not 62 at all, maybe your work colleague was in the same class as Liz’s older sister?

Tess Daly, born 1969, no idea how old she claims to be

Denise Van Outen, born 1974, no idea if this was ever quoted as 1972 but was surprised she wasn’t older as she looks it to me

As said above, quite hard to successfully lie about your age these days
Is it wrong that I feel smug that being super-skinny and tanned have turned out to make you look old in the long run? So many big names from my childhood and teen years, who made my generation hate ourselves for being above a size 8 and for not always looking like we'd been to Ibiza, have turned out to look wizened in their 40s and 50s.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Maybe the twins marriage is sexless? And it was me that said Sam Taylor Wood would position herself for the next Bond film. She wouldn’t trust him on a Bond set without her - you’ll have to prise her child-groom from her cold, dead hands.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
that was released after wuthering heights and all the press says they met on wuthering heights. I’d have thought that would be a bold lie but I wasn't there so I couldn’t take the stand
---

he has got better with age but I remember simultaneously fancying him and wondering why in Scenes of a Sexual Nature which pre-dates The Take. He’s just got IT 🥵

Scenes of a sexual nature is where I first got attracted to him I think. He wasn't obviously handsome, but there was just something about him that was 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
that was released after wuthering heights and all the press says they met on wuthering heights. I’d have thought that would be a bold lie but I wasn't there so I couldn’t take the stand
---

he has got better with age but I remember simultaneously fancying him and wondering why in Scenes of a Sexual Nature which pre-dates The Take. He’s just got IT 🥵
Think the first thing I ever saw him in was a channel 4 drama called Cape Wrath with David Morrisey. Nobody ever remembers it but Ive got the Dvd.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe the twins marriage is sexless? And it was me that said Sam Taylor Wood would position herself for the next Bond film. She wouldn’t trust him on a Bond set without her - you’ll have to prise her child-groom from her cold, dead hands.
Think I suggested it too- unfortunately she's just not a very good director though.
Being a similar age myself to SJT was when she met Aaron- if you met a young 18/19 year lad and you realised you quite liked him you'd just stop yourself, give yourself a slap.round face and give yoursef a good talking to. You'd be the responsible adult and just not entertain it surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Something that puzzles me is why Next have chosen Marvin Humes to be the face of their clothes. He isn't that famous, and isn't exactly someone most men would aspire to be like.

They've also chosen Gary Lineker, which, while still a bit of an odd choice, he at least makes a bit more sense.
Next's headquarters are just outside Leicester in Enderby, and Gary is a Leicester "legend" so that's probably why he's there.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Next's headquarters are just outside Leicester in Enderby, and Gary is a Leicester "legend" so that's probably why he's there.
Weird though because the main man at Next is a massive Tory and Gary obviously is not. Both must have decided political principles weren’t *that* important after all.

• Haha
I think it was on here that a poster said they - or a friend of theirs - once saw Marvin being all loved up and affectionate with a woman who wasn't Rochelle.
I've heard from numerous places that he had an affair with a school mum,hence the sudden move and new school. Rochelle was fairly quiet on Instagram,now it's all bragging designer names and pics of Marv with "MINE" emblazoned on them 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Think the first thing I ever saw him in was a channel 4 drama called Cape Wrath with David Morrisey. Nobody ever remembers it but Ive got the Dvd.
That’s where I saw him too! Played a rather bizarre young man and yet he had such sex appeal.

Reactions: 2
I just cannot imagine many men being influenced by Gary Linekar to shop at Next. I thought he was quite unpopular. Marvin too seems a strange choice, neither here no there. We need some new faces on TV.
---
That’s where I saw him too! Played a rather bizarre young man and yet he had such sex appeal.
I first saw him on the Big Breakfast modelling. He's got it whatever it is plus a lovely voice.

Jennifer Aniston would look far better without her surgery in my view. Doesn't look like her anymore.

Reactions: 39
You would think these women could have used a secret entrance really.

Jen Aniston looks like she’s gone too far with the filler as it is. I think she’s beautiful but was very distracted watching the last season of the morning show. It’s criminal what they’ve done to her nose

Reactions: 17
Jennifer and Barbra Streisand could be twins now. Ruined their faces.
And she presented Oscar to Babs,
Those fillers have ruined Jennifer, can't take her "beauty/youthful"look seriously when it's fake. I see nose and long nose to lip area. Reminds me of the Riddlers puppets

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.