Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some info for those wondering about conjoined twins, most of them learned to dissociate from their twin mentally when they were young.
Probably the most famous were Chang and Eng Bunker from Thailand (formerly Siam which is where 'Siamese Twin' originated.

Both married and fathered a good amount of kids between them. They said they would just dissociate when the other was having intercourse and it didn't bother them.
Chang and Eng were "only" joined at the chest though so didn't share genitals. The fact that these ladies share the entire body makes dissociation harder/impossible- you hear of people dissociating to cope with rape, physical and sexual abuse etc but the sister of the bride in this scenario would have to be an active participant as she can't avoid literally any of the sexual experience except kissing. The poor woman.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Which celebrity guest arrived late for kick-off at a recent Wrexham match because she assumed (presumably because Hollywood stars Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney own the club) that the ground would have valet parking?

From this weeks Popbitch. Amused me. Any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some info for those wondering about conjoined twins, most of them learned to dissociate from their twin mentally when they were young.
Probably the most famous were Chang and Eng Bunker from Thailand (formerly Siam which is where 'Siamese Twin' originated.

Both married and fathered a good amount of kids between them. They said they would just dissociate when the other was having intercourse and it didn't bother them.
That's really interesting! I suppose if you were in a situation of a conjoined twin in general, you can see why that would be a mental health tool you'd need to deploy. It must be torture at times to be unable to just go off and do your own thing and be alone, just for five minutes, however much you might love your twin.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Were they not in a Martina Cole series together before Wuthering Heights?.
that was released after wuthering heights and all the press says they met on wuthering heights. I’d have thought that would be a bold lie but I wasn't there so I couldn’t take the stand
---
The Take? Not sure if that was before or after. He's definitely got better looking with age because he was not attractive in that
he has got better with age but I remember simultaneously fancying him and wondering why in Scenes of a Sexual Nature which pre-dates The Take. He’s just got IT 🥵

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
that was released after wuthering heights and all the press says they met on wuthering heights. I’d have thought that would be a bold lie but I wasn't there so I couldn’t take the stand
According to online, WH was filmed in July 2008 but wasn't broadcast until August 09. The Take aired June 09 so it was likely filmed towards the end of 08/the beginning of 09. They were probably together when filming The Take but hadn't gone public yet.

Reactions: 3
Marvin Humes is the blandest, most boring looking boybander ever. Like he isn't unattractive, but duck he just looks bland and boring, so while he hasn't been hit with the ugly stick, there is just no personality, no character, no depth. And he's just so forgettable.
I think him and Rochelle look like brother and sister 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 47
There are some things I don’t understand how they would work but also if the other twin wanted to get married could they? Is the husband married to two people or one? If one twin wanted a baby but the other didn’t what would happen?
Not sure but ones getting a free honeymoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
According to online, WH was filmed in July 2008 but wasn't broadcast until August 09. The Take aired June 09 so it was likely filmed towards the end of 08/the beginning of 09. They were probably together when filming The Take but hadn't gone public yet.
agreed although wuthering heights was broadcast first in the US Jan 2009. I’ve seen references to her saying it was a slow burn between them as he’d slip into Bronson and she didn’t know how to take him. No mention of his brand new baby or partner being a deterrent though 🤭

Reactions: 5
Which celebrity guest arrived late for kick-off at a recent Wrexham match because she assumed (presumably because Hollywood stars Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney own the club) that the ground would have valet parking?

From this weeks Popbitch. Amused me. Any ideas?
Madonna or Barbara Knox. It definitely can’t be Cate Blanchett as she is furious that Wrexham are allowed to play in an English league and it has led to an epic fallout between her and Harrison Ford, who is a fanatical supporter of Swansea City.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Chang and Eng were "only" joined at the chest though so didn't share genitals. The fact that these ladies share the entire body makes dissociation harder/impossible- you hear of people dissociating to cope with rape, physical and sexual abuse etc but the sister of the bride in this scenario would have to be an active participant as she can't avoid literally any of the sexual experience except kissing. The poor woman.
When he shags his wife he's raping his sister in law, unless she's happy to be rodgered by her brother in law, whilst her sister is next to her.

It's all very weird.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Anyone listening to Lily Allen and Miquita Oliver's podcast? I've laughed out loud at them a few times (the story about running away on a canal trip when they were kids was funny). But today's episode has an absolute cracker from Lily.

She was at a post Oscars party a few years ago, had gone with Mark Ronson but had lost him. She was stood alone (near Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis) when the Maitre De from Chilton Firehouse spotted her and came over "darling why are you standing here all alone?" and proceeded to introduce her to Ashton and Mila.

Only thing was... he introduced her as Rita Ora 😐
Yes just came here to say how much I'm enjoying it. Didn't think I would!

Reactions: 1
Many years ago my friends then partner worked with the Spice Girls, he definitely said that Geri was older than she claimed (born no later than 1972, and possibly earlier) He also said none of them were very bright other than VB who was very into making money in the long term 😂 (he also said she had really bad skin under the make up, but this is 25+ years ago im sure it's improved since then!)

Another one who lies about her age is Denise van Outen, she is a year or 2 older than she claims (based on people my age - born 1972) who were at school with her.
Yes! When she first became famous she was definitely older than me (I’m a 73 baby) but she’s younger now!

Re the conjoined twins.
I can't decide if the husband is a lovely caring accepting man or an utter wierdo. Genuinely I sway between the two.
I honestly have nothing but admiration for the women. Life cannot have been easy. They now are teachers at a high school in Minnesota.

Reactions: 37
Is there a Kate garraway thread? Seen lots of posts on fyp saying she is trying to crowd fund even though she is loaded? Is this true?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.