Kate Garraway #3 No respect for privacy of others, trip to Mexico kept undercovers!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was under the impression that she took Derek to Mexico months and months ago. Not in December but not long after he first came home

Reactions: 5
Bravery update.

There's putting a brave face on things, but she looks absolutely delighted with herself. Quite the "merry widow" indeed. And what on earth has she done to her face? She looks like a chipmunk with those fillers.

Reactions: 14
She looks like a chipmunk with those fillers.
Sweet Jesus. I hadn't seen that photo. She looks utterly absurd. No doubt in my mind now, she's utterly bleeping bonkers, like Vorderman level. Too long seequestered in the media industry away from 'normal' people telling her ... ' get a bleeping grip'.

Reactions: 13
Litreally not 15 seconds in to the show and RR is gushing over Kate, how inspirational she is, how proud he is of her for battling on yawn Yawn YAWN.

Turned over to GB News

Reactions: 6
There's putting a brave face on things, but she looks absolutely delighted with herself. Quite the "merry widow" indeed. And what on earth has she done to her face? She looks like a chipmunk with those fillers.
Can obvs afford expensive fillers and head of highlights! She looks ecstatic! Prob on to her next shag already!

Reactions: 9
They were talking about 2nd homes and Angela Rayner on GMB with Kate there...and Jacqui Smith!!! Former MP who said her sisters back bedroom was her main home....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, I was wondering that. The Mail spent ages building her up, now they’re paving the way to knock her down. Such is the nature of the press.
Well I'm here for that if they do, I can't stand the look-at-me over this. A documentary is completely unnecessary - NOONE asked for it, yet she filmed the process knowing she'd be contracted to put it out there eventually. Essentially milking the situation. I really do wonder what Derek's non-celeb family members think of Kate now, because you can't tell me his family want his last moments on TV, or details about his toileting out there for everyone to consume. ALL WE THE PUBLIC needed to know what that he had sadly become so ill he couldn't work and needed to recover and then sadly died. It's absolutely horrific what happened to him but to be used so badly by Kate whilst he was at his most vulnerable, that's unforgivable in my view. I'm not a celeb, but if I was going downhill like he was and my husband started posting pictures and constant status updates and informed the local paper of my every personal update whilst dying, I'd feel so abused and vulnerable. I really can't believe that Derek, someone who once had a career in the public eye and therefore wanting to promote a certain image of himself, would actually want us all to know all his vulnerable medical details and and slow death. NO WAY do I believe he WANTED that. Kate is scum for this. She's used him for sympathy.
---
Sweet Jesus. I hadn't seen that photo. She looks utterly absurd. No doubt in my mind now, she's utterly bleeping bonkers, like Vorderman level. Too long seequestered in the media industry away from 'normal' people telling her ... ' get a bleeping grip'.
Got money for fillers but not to pay of her debts...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And she's got a hole in her jumper 😂 see, she can't afford new clothes and needs a gofundme stat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so bleeping sick of a certain section of society that 'feels the need to share'. Oversharing is a massive bleeping problem now, especially as the legacy media circles the toilet bowl. Reality TV is an obvious example.

These bleeping narcissist's are obsessed with divulging every detail of their bloody lives. I believe it stems from childhood, not enough hugs and attention or something. I'm not a psychiatrist but I've lived long enough and I've experienced enough to know when a person exhibit's a personality disorder.

Dignity and self-respect are commodities in short supply these days, it's like the more fucked-up you are the more clicks you are likely to get. Keeping 'yourself to yourself' isn't being repressed, it's being respectful. I'm bleeping sick of this current 'show-all, tell-all' society.

Rant over. As you were. :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hold the phone....
1711710589982.png

Is she trying to say Chuck indirectly gave Covid to Derek? I mean, why mention him otherwise? She was probably in contact with hundreds of people between then and Derek first getting symptoms, drawing a connection to Charles is ridiculous.

It's the "around 29/30th" that gets me too. Surely you would have committed the date your husband was taken seriously ill/your life changed to memory?

And seriously? Calling fuckin' Quack Hilary Jones, and not Derek's GP or NHS 111?

The level of "woe is me" in this timeline is crazy. Stole car, flooded home, and God forbid - no Christmas food delivery slots. Fuckin' hell!

He was in hospital between April 2020 and May 2021....so a whole twelve months in hospital....not needing paid care at home..... :unsure: Along with various extended stays cross the following two years. So how'd they amass that £800k debt, exactly?

Claiming Derek would die within three days if he was left to care for himself.....Babe, there are people out there who would die within 24 hours who cannot get the care they need properly funded because of folks who like to avoid paying the taxman. Folks who survive hour to hour only due to the non-stop dedication of their family members. Get a grip!

Apparently she was "determined to pay back" whatever she owed to HMRC.....in May 2023.....yet nine months later the papers keep reporting she still owes the money and then she's suddenly also in staggering debt for care? I know HMRC like to dick about, but are we really supposed to believe the debt hasn't been addressed for almost a year, when they charge staggering interest on anything owed?

Not a single mention of Mexico anywhere.

Why do all the "facts" not seem to marry up with the stories she's given?

Reactions: 23
Well I'm here for that if they do, I can't stand the look-at-me over this. A documentary is completely unnecessary - NOONE asked for it, yet she filmed the process knowing she'd be contracted to put it out there eventually. Essentially milking the situation. I really do wonder what Derek's non-celeb family members think of Kate now, because you can't tell me his family want his last moments on TV, or details about his toileting out there for everyone to consume. ALL WE THE PUBLIC needed to know what that he had sadly become so ill he couldn't work and needed to recover and then sadly died. It's absolutely horrific what happened to him but to be used so badly by Kate whilst he was at his most vulnerable, that's unforgivable in my view. I'm not a celeb, but if I was going downhill like he was and my husband started posting pictures and constant status updates and informed the local paper of my every personal update whilst dying, I'd feel so abused and vulnerable. I really can't believe that Derek, someone who once had a career in the public eye and therefore wanting to promote a certain image of himself, would actually want us all to know all his vulnerable medical details and and slow death. NO WAY do I believe he WANTED that. Kate is scum for this. She's used him for sympathy.
---

Got money for fillers but not to pay of her debts...
Absolutely this. I didn't watch any of the programmes she did but I gather from reading here that she took away every ounce of his dignity and privacy, in the process. What an unforgivable thing to do to someone who had no choice in the matter, someone that she supposedly loved. 🙁

The media are trolling her now, and she deserves it. Scum. Thats all she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Total side note but I watched one of the docs earlier (don’t ask me why) and do you know the one thing I took from it, her house is an absolute midden! She could have had a wee tidy up before the cameras came ffs. Just stuff everywhere

Reactions: 12
I'm so bleeping sick of a certain section of society that 'feels the need to share'. Oversharing is a massive bleeping problem now, especially as the legacy media circles the toilet bowl. Reality TV is an obvious example.

These bleeping narcissist's are obsessed with divulging every detail of their bloody lives. I believe it stems from childhood, not enough hugs and attention or something. I'm not a psychiatrist but I've lived long enough and I've experienced enough to know when a person exhibit's a personality disorder.

Dignity and self-respect are commodities in short supply these days, it's like the more fucked-up you are the more clicks you are likely to get. Keeping 'yourself to yourself' isn't being repressed, it's being respectful. I'm bleeping sick of this current 'show-all, tell-all' society.

Rant over. As you were. :cool:
Jobby would say you need therapy ;)