Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that gets me about the Tom Hardy and Rebel Wilson story is she told it for jokes whilst clearly knowing Tom was upset by the experience noting he didn't speak to her afterwards and likely wouldn't want the story told publicly.
And that in itself is meant to be the punch line...Big hard man Hardy got fingered up the bum by Rebel Wilson.
If the sexes were revered there would be absolute outrage.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
The thing that gets me about the Tom Hardy and Rebel Wilson story is she told it for jokes whilst clearly knowing Tom was upset by the experience noting he didn't speak to her afterwards and likely wouldn't want the story told publicly.
And that in itself is meant to be the punch line...Big hard man Hardy got fingered up the bum by Rebel Wilson.
If the sexes were revered there would be absolute outrage.
She bragged about groping Anne Hathaway's breasts as well like it was something funny.

Some people definitely have the idea that it's funny or harmless when women are creepy or handsy with people.

Reactions: 38
Rebel's scenes in This Means War were cut. I think she plays Tom Hardy's sister as well. She doesn't appear in the main cast lists.

I have a friend who works in film production (not hands-on). She has worked on films featuring Tom H a few times and I'm wondering whether she had anything to do with this one.

She is very discreet about the people she meets but she did tell a group of us what he smelt like when we asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rebel's scenes in This Means War were cut. I think she plays Tom Hardy's sister as well. She doesn't appear in the main cast lists.

I have a friend who works in film production (not hands-on). She has worked on films featuring Tom H a few times and I'm wondering whether she had anything to do with this one.

She is very discreet about the people she meets but she did tell a group of us what he smelt like when we asked.
Mmm make no wonder why she was cut.

Reactions: 14

You forgot the final sentence here!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Christ, how many people stuck their finger up Tom's bum on the set of this film?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For god sake. This thread is absolutely ruining my Tom Hardy fantasies.
Shame on you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Apparently he is lovely, although very scatty and therefore somewhat hard work.

Reactions: 8
Apparently he is lovely, although very scatty and therefore somewhat hard work.
I’ve been listening to the drivel that is “Spare” and apparently Harry’s mate TH lent him his Mad Max costume for a fancy dress party. Made me kind of like TH more as I’m sure he would be trying to be nice to ole Hazzs.

Reactions: 3
Appreciate there's a whole world of bearding out there, but he's married with kids to the woman, the one who paid Kathy (its Kathyy, Katthyyy) in Wuthering Heights ?
I remember there was a bit of a whole hoopla when they first got together. He had a girlfriend who had been with him for years and was pregnant at the time. Then things started popping up about Charlotte and him getting cosy on set and not long after, he split with the girlfriend and got with Charlotte. This had many suspecting there was an overlap and it started when he was still with the girlfriend.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I remember there was a bit of a whole hoopla when they first got together. He had a girlfriend who had been with him for years and was pregnant at the time. Then things started popping up about Charlotte and him getting cosy on set and not long after, he split with the girlfriend and got with Charlotte. This had many suspecting there was an overlap and it started when he was still with the girlfriend.
So Tom Hardy left his pregnant girlfriend for someone else? He sounds like a twit then.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.