Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Daniel Mays, everything he is in is good isn't it? I loved him in Temple (with Mark Strong and Rhys Ifans) hope they bring that back.
I loved Temple too though I think it's done with now. Daniel Mays is great. I also have a very soft spot for Mark Strong.

Reactions: 13
Has Tom Hardy come out yet? I heard he came out as bi years ago (we’ve all seen the MySpace pics) and then jumped back into closet when he started getting famous. Similar to Luke Evan’s but he’s now fully out and proud.
He is married with kids and seems quite happily settled so not sure what there is to 'come out' about. He admitted in an interview years ago something along lines of 'of course I've experimented with men, I'm an actor'. Experimenting or being fluid when young free and single is pretty common and different to knowing your preferences as you get older, especially if you're happily married.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I loved Temple too though I think it's done with now. Daniel Mays is great. I also have a very soft spot for Mark Strong.
Been impressed with him ever since Our Friends in the North.

Was quite surprised to read he's a qualified lawyer[?] and worked in an European office!

Reactions: 15
That’s made me think of Sam Ryder who was robbed of Eurovision and seeems absolutely lovely so don’t even think about ruining him for me! 😬
dam Ryder is an absolute darling, made time for my at the time 4 year old daughter who’s a huge fan of his, she’s autistic and is proper obsessed and was very startsruck and he was lovely made time for her gave her a hug and had a chat

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Yep, I was hoping someone would have had a good experience of Freddie Flintoff to counter him sounding like a bit of a fuckwit.

Maybe he is a big twit after all. 🤷🏼‍♀️
My brother-in-law met him and said he was lovely on set. That was about 6 years ago now, if that helps! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Tom Hardy come out yet? I heard he came out as bi years ago (we’ve all seen the MySpace pics) and then jumped back into closet when he started getting famous. Similar to Luke Evan’s but he’s now fully out and proud.
Appreciate there's a whole world of bearding out there, but he's married with kids to the woman, the one who paid Kathy (its Kathyy, Katthyyy) in Wuthering Heights ?

Reactions: 5
Have I shared my Tom Hardy tea on here? I can't remember.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Weak tea on nice celebs. My son works in a posh hotel.
Stacey Dooley, very nice and laid back, chatty.
Jemima Khan, super nice apparently, chatty and left a huge tip for the team.
Ralph Fiennes ( or Voldemort as my son kept referring him to) nice, left them a signed poster 😂
Love Ralph, was gorgeous in The English Patient even now I still fancy him 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 11
dam Ryder is an absolute darling, made time for my at the time 4 year old daughter who’s a huge fan of his, she’s autistic and is proper obsessed and was very startsruck and he was lovely made time for her gave her a hug and had a chat
Awww that’s lovely! I love Sam Ryder ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Apparently Rebel Wilson is now also claiming she first had sex aged 35.
There’s nothing wrong with that, but Rebel, also nothing interesting in it. I’m much more concerned about the assaulting of two cast members that she seems to need to brush over with her virginity story now. Backfired, did it?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Love Ralph, was gorgeous in The English Patient even now I still fancy him 🤣🤣.
Oh I watched it again a couple of months ago - what a film. Fell in love with him all over again. He was so lovely in it (as was Kristen Scott Thomas and my absolute fave Colin Firth)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.