Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Tom Hardy was in my local Smyths toy shop at Christmas and Bookface was full of photos of little kids with him. I’m always confused whether a 5 year old would know who TH is?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tom Hardy was in my local Smyths toy shop at Christmas and Bookface was full of photos of little kids with him. I’m always confused whether a 5 year old would know who TH is?
He’s read a few CBeebies bedtime stories. I may have accidentally watched a couple of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Re TH I'm watching Taboo today (yes I know its old, so am I ok!) oh my, he's making my habit twitch! What a lovely specimen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I saw Tom Hardy on stage in The Man of Mode at the Nationsl Theatre years ago, before he really hit the big time in Hollywood. He has such stage presence and was mesmerising to watch and exuded sex appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are there any famous English actors who didn’t go to public school I wonder.
Too few nowadays, who can afford to act in this cost of living environment? Only those being propped up by the bank of Mum and Dad (usually via the Bank of Some Relative Many Years Ago Was Rich And Now We All Think We’re Something Special)

Reactions: 19
Are there any famous English actors who didn’t go to public school I wonder.
A lot of the older ones like Patrick Stewart actually came from normal or poor backgrounds. If they went to drama school or did theatre work their accents were worked on to be more RP so it makes them sound posher than they are. Roger Moore was the son of a policeman.

Today you have the likes of Daniel Craig and Gary Oldman flying the everyman flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep, the sexiest ones. Colin Firth to start
I’ve never understood the attraction of Colin Firth. He’s so beige!
---
Re TH I'm watching Taboo today (yes I know its old, so am I ok!) oh my, he's making my habit twitch! What a lovely specimen.
I LOVE Taboo.
Bits of me that had given up the ghost years ago actually sprang back to life watching Tom wandering about with no trousers on and grunting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Mel B likes to stir doesn't she? :LOL:

Mel B says she 'doesn't believe' Geri Halliwell is 50 as she claims Ginger Spice has lied about her age for years: 'No one knows how old she is'
I've just looked on Ancestry and there is a Geraldine Estelle Halliway with her birth registered during July 1972 in Watford. Mother's maiden name is listed as Hidalgo which is exactly the same as her Wikipedia page and indicates she's 51 (well bits of her are). Totally appreciate that you can edit Wikipedia but the Births Marriages and Deaths records aren't up for public editing so I'll take that as true from an age perspective. What is odd however is that she seems to claim her birthday is on August 6 which would be after it was registered.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He has read some stories on C Beebies as has other famous people, I have no small children and I tuned in 🤣🤣🤣.
---
He’s read a few CBeebies bedtime stories. I may have accidentally watched a couple of them.
I was catching up and I've just said virtually the same thing as you 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Colin Firth always plays Colin Firth. Has he been in anything with Olivia Colman? he could play Colin Firth and she could play Olivia Colman. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I've just looked on Ancestry and there is a Geraldine Estelle Halliway with her birth registered during July 1972 in Watford. Mother's maiden name is listed as Hidalgo which is exactly the same as her Wikipedia page and indicates she's 51 (well bits of her are). Totally appreciate that you can edit Wikipedia but the Births Marriages and Deaths records aren't up for public editing so I'll take that as true from an age perspective. What is odd however is that she seems to claim her birthday is on August 6 which would be after it was registered.
Ashamed to say, I looked it up myself 🤣 and the birth was registered in Q3 which covers Jul, Aug, Sep. So it is correct.

Reactions: 21
Halliway or Halliwell?

Reactions: 4

Does anyone remember these twins? They did a tv documentary a few years ago and were in the public eye for some time. Well one of them got married a few years ago but it’s just come out publicly.

Reactions: 13
Many years ago my friends then partner worked with the Spice Girls, he definitely said that Geri was older than she claimed (born no later than 1972, and possibly earlier) He also said none of them were very bright other than VB who was very into making money in the long term 😂 (he also said she had really bad skin under the make up, but this is 25+ years ago im sure it's improved since then!)

Another one who lies about her age is Denise van Outen, she is a year or 2 older than she claims (based on people my age - born 1972) who were at school with her.

Reactions: 16

Does anyone remember these twins? They did a tv documentary a few years ago and were in the public eye for some time. Well one of them got married a few years ago but it’s just come out publicly.
That's wierd as I was thinking about them recently and wondered how they were.
I remember them and the documentary.
They were so inspiring and seemed so happy. I think they had very supportive loving parents who never sheltered or overly protected them.
I wonder how one them being married works? And if the other one wanted to get married?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.