Secret Celebrity Gossip #157

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weak tea on nice celebs. My son works in a posh hotel.
Stacey Dooley, very nice and laid back, chatty.
Jemima Khan, super nice apparently, chatty and left a huge tip for the team.
Ralph Fiennes ( or Voldemort as my son kept referring him to) nice, left them a signed poster 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I went drinking with actor Danny Mays
He was sat at a table with his mate and they got talking to us, we ended up doing a bar crawl with them
Lovely man, not sneezy, good company

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
My friend saw him in a bar in Spain and said he seemed ok and pleasant enough. He was with Robbie Savage who she wasn't very complimentary about.

She also had an encounter with Dara O'Briain and Ed Byrne at a bar in the O2. Said they were absolutely lovely and really funny. Stayed drinking with them for ages.
I met Dara O' Briain a couple of times when I was cabin crew. Really nice man.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've always had a dislike of Rebel Wilson.
I can't take what she's said seriously about SBC when you read her wiki page about her struggles with the truth about her upbringing and then the hypocrisy with theTom Hardy thing.
Nah, she is a little fibber.
Libel Wilson?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If he wasn’t sneezy what other dwarf was he?
I love Daniel Mays, everything he is in is good isn't it? I loved him in Temple (with Mark Strong and Rhys Ifans) hope they bring that back.
---
Weak tea on nice celebs. My son works in a posh hotel.
Stacey Dooley, very nice and laid back, chatty.
Jemima Khan, super nice apparently, chatty and left a huge tip for the team.
Ralph Fiennes ( or Voldemort as my son kept referring him to) nice, left them a signed poster 😂
First time I've read anything complimentary about Ralph Fiennes on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can second this, I knew of SBC via his best mate Dan Mazer who was a odious twit, and from what I heard SBC was much the same. All part of a gang of overprivileged public schoolboys with a massively over inflated sense of their own importance. The sort who thought they were all woke and right on, yet relentlessly took the piss out of townies, or anyone working class for that matter.
Dan Mazer was/is married to Daisy Donovan. Both she and SBC were on the 11 o’clock show about 25 years ago on c4.

I had the BIGGEST CRUSH EVER on her. I’ve never had one like it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can we have some new stories about celebs that are nice please.
I might have posted this before but Stanley Tucci is lovely in person - very unassuming and doesn't expect any star treatment - this is according to my son who met him at work.

(I know there's the whole thing about him having an affair when married to his first wife, which doesn't paint him in the best light but he's nice to members of the public)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wish Jasper Carrott would go back to comedy. Now there was a funny bloke. Used to love The Detectives and Canned Carrott etc.
Him and Robert Powell were an odd pairing but it worked they were v funny together.
---
Yep, my fiancé seen him in a pub in Glasgow a few years ago and he was up his own arse talking all posh and acting like lord of the manor! Was also bullying a wee old man sat by himself and making fun of him. My fiancé and his mates got kicked out of the pub for calling him out.

I also heard he stole his jokes and patter off all the wee men he worked with in the boat yards passing it off as his own. He’s a phoney prick!
He was very different in his young days far more rough and very edgy and sometimes scary!! He has become a Hollywood luvvie since being with Pam.
---
Yep, my fiancé seen him in a pub in Glasgow a few years ago and he was up his own arse talking all posh and acting like lord of the manor! Was also bullying a wee old man sat by himself and making fun of him. My fiancé and his mates got kicked out of the pub for calling him out.

I also heard he stole his jokes and patter off all the wee men he worked with in the boat yards passing it off as his own. He’s a phoney prick!
He was very different in his young days far more rough and very edgy and sometimes scary!! He has become a Hollywood luvvie since being with Pam.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I went drinking with actor Danny Mays
He was sat at a table with his mate and they got talking to us, we ended up doing a bar crawl with them
Lovely man, not sneezy, good company
I commented on a post about him on facebook while back and a relative commented saying they went to school with him ! They confirmed he was lovely.
Hes a great actor been a fan since Funland in the early noughties

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not an A-list celeb but if you're into Eurovision, you'll know who Luke Black is. (Serbia's 2023 entry). He is an absolute darling and waits with fans for their buses/trains after his concerts, makes sure they get on safely and waves them off. I don't know anything about anyone more interesting than that haha.
That’s made me think of Sam Ryder who was robbed of Eurovision and seeems absolutely lovely so don’t even think about ruining him for me! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Him and Robert Powell were an odd pairing but it worked they were v funny together.
---

---

---

We heard you the first time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Has Tom Hardy come out yet? I heard he came out as bi years ago (we’ve all seen the MySpace pics) and then jumped back into closet when he started getting famous. Similar to Luke Evan’s but he’s now fully out and proud.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.