Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jazz salt – a speciality imported from South America.
I hardly dare admit this, but the first time I read this I genuinely thought it was an actual ingredient. It was only on the second reading of this week’s email that I thought “oh FFS ‘insert name’, you idiot!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I honestly only just twigged it from your post. I thought it was a type of salt like pink Himalayan salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I hardly dare admit this, but the first time I read this I genuinely thought it was an actual ingredient. It was only on the second reading of this week’s email that I thought “oh FFS ‘insert name’, you idiot!”
Same, at first I thought it was like the stuff Salt Bae sprinkles 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same! Still until very recently I only twigged Elton John didn’t really spend all that money on ‘flowers’ 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She looks incredibly uncomfortable being photographed and is being careful not to return any of his affection. I bloody would though! Look at him 🔥
She looks weird in the face, a bit like Katherine Ryan, can't put my finger on it. He is a beautiful man, looks a bit like Dougie from McFly

Reactions: 5
I see posh spice has broken her foot " fell in the gym". Seems her eating disorder/ restricted diet is catching up with her, likely osteoporosis.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Until I read the whole thing I thought the poster meant semen so… 🙃🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I love the interview Chelsea Winstanley did about her ex husband Taika Waititi ‘That probably was the beginning of the unravelling because I wasn't that pandering, dutiful. Get on my knees and whatever you want. Someone else was, though
(No not Rita but Polly Stoker, his former PA)

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Until I read the whole thing I thought the poster meant semen so… 🙃🥴
Why would anyone leave a bag of semen under a lettuce delivery? I know Greggg is a twit but even he knows his jizz probably isn't welcome next to the salad goods.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Reminded me of how he came on to a friend of mine in a pub in Manchester in the late 90s.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.