Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught a bit of Loose Women yesterday and once again Linda Robson said she considers herself a national treasure so she thinks she can park where she likes (they were talking about her numerous parking tickets).

I think she was joking about parking where she likes, but she definitely thinks of herself as a national treasure. This is second or third time ive heard her say it.
What makes her a national treasure? Being in a sit com for years, written by her best mate?
Appearing on Loose Women and breaching confidentiality of her family members, who probably don't want their bowel habits and spotty backs discussed on mainstream TV? She's deluded.

Reactions: 28
yep. the mother of the child has previous (she dated mick jagger when she was 22!); i’m sure i’ve read that she’s from a wealthy family too so no idea why she feels the need to pursue these rich elderly men (assuming it’s financial anyway).

robert de niro had a child at 79 around the same time (i think) but his partner is at least 45 and it seemed a happy thing for them both. the pacino situation is just creepy and makes me sad for him.

I may be misremembering but I believe her father is being sued or is under investigation for financial irregularities so she needs to get on a new gravy train.

Reactions: 8
It was about 10 years ago and she pops up every 6 months or so to moan about it.
According to The Scum, it's because she is on a show that is coming on YT about 'famous' women who have been trolled online. Sarah Jayne Dunne (Mandy from H/Oaks) is on it as well.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I'm late for the one but all I think when I see people with total coverage tattoos is how do they spot skin cancer? I've had several dodgy moles removed and I can't imagine not being able to keep an eye on over 50% of your body because you decided to colour it in with Sharpie.
I'm in the process of blacking out my arms. It does not look like Sharpie. Costs a bit more too. It's a choice. Life hands you what it does when it comes to cancer. However, most tattooed folk tend to avoid sun beds and skin debilitating crap like drenching themselves in oil and marinating in the sun.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Especially as his defence in court said he can't help but slip into character when recognised by fans and act like Arthur Shelby does.
Should think he'd cost a fortune to insure to work too- thats if he passes the medical
Is that really his excuse for being in possession of drugs?! I mean… 😵💫🥴

Reactions: 7
I'm in the process of blacking out my arms. It does not look like Sharpie. Costs a bit more too. It's a choice. Life hands you what it does when it comes to cancer. However, most tattooed folk tend to avoid sun beds and skin debilitating crap like drenching themselves in oil and marinating in the sun.
I gotta ask - how many sessions is it likely to take and how spicy is the pain?

yep. the mother of the child has previous (she dated mick jagger when she was 22!); i’m sure i’ve read that she’s from a wealthy family too so no idea why she feels the need to pursue these rich elderly men (assuming it’s financial anyway).

robert de niro had a child at 79 around the same time (i think) but his partner is at least 45 and it seemed a happy thing for them both. the pacino situation is just creepy and makes me sad for him.
The answer to all of that is easy. These old men just need to stop going after girls that could be their granddaughters. Sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I gotta ask - how many sessions is it likely to take and how spicy is the pain?
I'm taking my time - mostly because of the cost. I'll be a few months for that reason snd giving time between healing. I'll post it when it's done. My aim is it's banging by my 40th which is Sept. Birthday treat. It's the entire right and elbow down on the left so a fair amount to do.

I find the longer you sit the more it hurts which is inevitable but because it's a different set of needles it's less sore than line work for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ellie goulding has been photographed in the scum kissing her surf instructor in Costa Rica

it says that she and Caspar (hubs) are in the process of splitting up..

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Ellie goulding has been photographed in the scum kissing her surf instructor in Costa Rica

Don’t think that this is the first person, outside of her marriage, that she has been linked to as far as I am aware. Wasn’t there an older guy from a charity or something?

Reactions: 16
Apologies if I missed it and it’s already been posted, but old Gregg featured in Pop witch again this week. not to sure I want to sample Greggs jazz salt to be honest…..

The last couple of weeks of Gregg Wallace anecdotes have caused a few old Soho chefs to get in touch with their reminiscences.

In the early 90s, Gregg's grocery company was well known to Soho restaurateurs. Not just for supplying all the standard fruit and veg, but their drivers would also deliver a few other essential sundries too. Notably, a very particular type of salt beloved by many chefs. Jazz salt – a speciality imported from South America.

Chefs would leave money out in a pint pot for the delivery driver to take what was owed for this little extra, and they could then expect to find their supply in a plastic bag tucked under the lettuce.

The lettuce was such a consistent feature that, even now, when old colleagues from those days get together they'll still ask one another "Who's got the lettuce then?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

She looks incredibly uncomfortable being photographed and is being careful not to return any of his affection. I bloody would though! Look at him 🔥

• Haha
Don’t think that this is the first person, outside of her marriage, that she has been linked to as far as I am aware. Wasn’t there an older guy from a charity or something?
Zac Goldsmith

He even did this for her 😆and they broke up after
77188877-1316-46E9-9159-EDC5D24BC041.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has there been any reference made to her drinking again? I remember her talking about how bad her alcoholism was, and how she'd been to rehab 3 times. So i was surprised when there was a story in the Daily Mail around 6 months ago about her and Lesley Joseph going on a recent boozy holiday, drinking wine and cocktails. As a recovering alcoholic myself, I was absolutely baffled by the casualness of it, and why someone's friend would be complicit in drinking with a person who has struggled to the extent of it ruining their life in the very recent past.

Congratulations on your sobriety. As a fellow (pardon the pun) recovering alcoholic I am very sceptical of anyone who has been at rock bottom and then decides they’re ok to have a drink now and again. Maybe she is half cut on LW and that’s why she keeps spouting off about being a national treasure 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 22
just want to correct the notion that you only get skin cancer if you use sun beds or sun bathe- that’s not true. Two of my relatives have had skin cancer repeatedly just from going about their lives with no sun bathing whatsoever.

Be careful, peops.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.