Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say, I say, Ashley.. very sorry to see Fred died, he was great! His facial expressions alone were hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ellie Goulding came to my restaurant a few years ago, she was a right miserable witch, avoided eye contact with the staff etc, and then didn’t tip. Never forgotten it.
Never met her but I just know she is unpleasant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm in the process of blacking out my arms. It does not look like Sharpie. Costs a bit more too. It's a choice. Life hands you what it does when it comes to cancer. However, most tattooed folk tend to avoid sun beds and skin debilitating crap like drenching themselves in oil and marinating in the sun.
Perhaps you should introduce Machine Gun Kelly to your tattoo artist, his looks so badly done!

Reactions: 7
That’s what happened to the character in Corrie. I think @sistersofpercy was asking about the actor who played him “not seen him in anything for years”
For a second I thought the actor had died, but yes, I meant Steven Arnold rather than Ashley 😂

clearly I'm watching the wrong things though as his IMDB has loads on it

Reactions: 8
Find Ellie Goulding very annoying. Voice and face. There's a picture of her in the fail think she has pink hair, her chin really is massive, think the lip filler detracts from this now. She's had a lot of "work" done to her face.

Reactions: 31
I was convinced John Savident had died years ago. Saw an interview with him once, and he was very well spoken- nothing at all like Fred.
His tributes mention a wife and 2 children so they clearly had an arrangement that suited them

Reactions: 21
I say, I say, Ashley.. very sorry to see Fred died, he was great! His facial expressions alone were hilarious!
That's how my husband told me that he had died this morning ...

'I say Fenella, Fred Elliot has died. I say Fred Elliot has died' .... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
John S lives in the same flats as me in the mid 90s, it was next door practically to Granada TV when it was on quay street. Audrey lived there as well so you would see them all the time. I always saw JS will young men.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She was their wedding singer 😆
She was their wedding singer because Adele, and some others, turned the opportunity down. Imagine being asked but knowing that you weren’t even second choice. “We’d love it if you would do us the honour of singing at our wedding because…. well…. everyone else we wanted said no”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.