Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he died years ago. Didn't have his throat cut years ago?
Yeah he picked up some young fella in a bar, took him back to his flat to offer him ‘acting advice’ and ended up with his throat slashed

Fred was a fab character though. Proper old school Corrie. ‘I say, I say, I say Ashlehhh’. RIP

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Sorry I'm late for the one but all I think when I see people with total coverage tattoos is how do they spot skin cancer? I've had several dodgy moles removed and I can't imagine not being able to keep an eye on over 50% of your body because you decided to colour it in with Sharpie.
Moles are tattooed around, no reputable tattooist would run a needle over a mole.

Reactions: 12
John Savident (Fred Elliott in Corrie) has died
He was on the same flight as us about 18 years ago; we were flying home from Kefalonia, and he looked awful, like he was going to drop dead at any minute, poor man.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hardly dare admit this, but the first time I read this I genuinely thought it was an actual ingredient. It was only on the second reading of this week’s email that I thought “oh FFS ‘insert name’, you idiot!”
Yep, me too. Something like Himalayan salt 🤦‍♀️
---
I honestly only just twigged it from your post. I thought it was a type of salt like pink Himalayan salt.
Snap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely horrified to see the recent photos of Paul Anderson (Arthur Shelby PB) on the daily mail 😬 is he really on crack 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why would anyone leave a bag of semen under a lettuce delivery? I know Greggg is a twit but even he knows his jizz probably isn't welcome next to the salad goods.
I meant reading the first two paragraphs… obviously when I read the whole thing I realised what was meant 😕

I would say I don’t think I’d welcome ❄❄ next to my salad either but maybe that’s just me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh. Should have made it clear that it was male. John Savident was known for it around Canal Street.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I love the interview Chelsea Winstanley did about her ex husband Taika Waititi ‘That probably was the beginning of the unravelling because I wasn't that pandering, dutiful. Get on my knees and whatever you want. Someone else was, though
(No not Rita but Polly Stoker, his former PA)
About time she unleashed. Makes me wonder if she had to keep quiet about their split to not damage his reputation but now that his reputation isn't that great anymore she's just thought, duck it.

Reactions: 23
Oh. Should have made it clear that it was male. John Savident was known for it around Canal Street.
That was where he picked up the rent boy who slashed his throat wasn’t it? After he’d taken him back to his flat for ‘theatrical discussions’

Reactions: 11
About time she unleashed. Makes me wonder if she had to keep quiet about their split to not damage his reputation but now that his reputation isn't that great anymore she's just thought, duck it.
I always disliked him but I thought I was just being irrational. Apparently my instincts weren't too far off 😂

Reactions: 7
She looks incredibly uncomfortable being photographed and is being careful not to return any of his affection. I bloody would though! Look at him 🔥
Ellie Goulding came to my restaurant a few years ago, she was a right miserable witch, avoided eye contact with the staff etc, and then didn’t tip. Never forgotten it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Best thing she ever did was to dump Greg James. Cos I absolute adore Greg, like a proud mum lol, and he was always far far too good for her. He was heartbroken at the time but his wife Bella is amazing so it worked out lol.

Reactions: 31
Apologies if I missed it and it’s already been posted, but old Gregg featured in Pop witch again this week. not to sure I want to sample Greggs jazz salt to be honest…..

The last couple of weeks of Gregg Wallace anecdotes have caused a few old Soho chefs to get in touch with their reminiscences.

In the early 90s, Gregg's grocery company was well known to Soho restaurateurs. Not just for supplying all the standard fruit and veg, but their drivers would also deliver a few other essential sundries too. Notably, a very particular type of salt beloved by many chefs. Jazz salt – a speciality imported from South America.

Chefs would leave money out in a pint pot for the delivery driver to take what was owed for this little extra, and they could then expect to find their supply in a plastic bag tucked under the lettuce.

The lettuce was such a consistent feature that, even now, when old colleagues from those days get together they'll still ask one another "Who's got the lettuce then?"
Was that a euphemism for cocaine?

ETA obviously it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was where he picked up the rent boy who slashed his throat wasn’t it? After he’d taken him back to his flat for ‘theatrical discussions’
He was married wasn’t he? To a woman as well. Oh well, different generation. Maybe had to get married for appearances.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.