Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of Jess Glynne. There was an interview on the radio with her. Might have been Radio Clyde and even the DJ was like shes a complete twit.

I need to research this now. Probably imagining it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And when Ray Charles needed the toilet, Stevie Wonder knew where it was and took him, someone else pointed out it was the blind leading the blind, it was a really good documentary, would recommend it(quote)

That was hilarious 😂 it's a shame there's no documentary on the Band aid recording :(

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On the topic of Jess Glynne. There was an interview on the radio with her. Might have been Radio Clyde and even the DJ was like shes a complete twit.

I need to research this now. Probably imagining it lol
My dad did some security for a small gig she did yeeeeears ago and said she came across as really nice. Was a long time ago so perhaps it’s all gone to her head?

Reactions: 5
I can confirm it’s true that Jet 2 play that awful song on repeat from the moment you board the plane until take off, then again when it lands. It must drive the crew bleeping spare.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Re the last thread comments about the bloke from the Wanted being good in 2:22, we saw it in late ‘22 and the stand-out was a bloke I didn’t know. When I looked him up after turned out he was from Busted. He did a cracking job. We were in the second row and I’d wondered why there were so many solitary, intense women in hoodies in the front row.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And when Ray Charles needed the toilet, Stevie Wonder knew where it was and took him, someone else pointed out it was the blind leading the blind, it was a really good documentary, would recommend it(quote)

That was hilarious 😂 it's a shame there's no documentary on the Band aid recording :(
Reminds me of the theory that Stevie Wonder isn't actually blind 😅

(I suspect the truth is that he has some level of vision, but it's poor enough that he's considered blind for medical purposes).

• Haha
Reactions: 21

(I suspect the truth is that he has some level of vision, but it's poor enough that he's considered blind for medical purposes).
There was another rumour that Bono was actually blind and hiding it well. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There was another rumour that Bono was actually blind and hiding it well. 🤣
I think Bona has glaucoma and wears his sunglasses to help against bright lights, I don't like him at all but don't wish him to lose his sight so hopefully he has it under control.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Isn't there a video clip of someone on stage blowing Stevie a kiss and he blew one back? (Or something like that)? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Bona has glaucoma and wears his sunglasses to help against bright lights, I don't like him at all but don't wish him to lose his sight so hopefully he has it under control.
I didn’t realise that! 😮 Thought it was just a mad rumour.

Reactions: 3
Isn't there a video clip of someone on stage blowing Stevie a kiss and he blew one back? (Or something like that)? 😂
Many,many years ago 60’s here in London he appeared at a famous dance hall place well know to Londoners Tottenham Royal (loads of well know bands,singers appeared) he was 16 at the time,he appeared but fell off stage,not sure if it was a false but caused a stir.He did carry on with his singing etc.

Can you imagine the hoo ha if it was all a show..for so many years.Makes you wonder though.👀 oh didn’t mean to use word ‘wonder’.🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Apologies in advance for this Gregg post. I went to HSL earlier today ( chairs for the older generation) to help my dad who was buying one. As we left the lady that served us said would you like some popcorn, odd I thought, but ok yes please. I was given two bags of this. WTF.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 104
I swear this happened at the weekend.

I was in a supermarket and a blind man came along sweeping the floor with a white stick. I got out of his way. He was wearing an anorak and there was writing on the back - the writing said BSM driving instructor!

Did someone give him that coat as a joke? Was he recently blinded? Did he used to be a driving instructor? So many questions!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
There was that famous Quincy jones interview where he spilt so much tea. I remember him saying Stevie and Ray would definitely put on the helpless blind act when the laydeees were in the room

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There was that famous Quincy jones interview where he spilt so much tea. I remember him saying Stevie and Ray would definitely put on the helpless blind act when the laydeees were in the room
I googled ‘as you do’ see this.

Does Shaq believe Stevie Wonder is blind?
Shaquille O'Neal once questioned Stevie Wonder's blindness, sharing a surprising encounter when Wonder operated an elevator independently. Conspiracy theorists have been perpetuating the unfounded belief that renowned musician Stevie Wonder can see for many years.16 Oct 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kristina Rihanoff pretty much said he did in her statement on twitter.
Initial gut reaction was “bleeping Rhianoff, at it again” but that’s actually quite a heartfelt post.

can’t help but hope she checked in with his family before airing all that though…

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.