Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an Internet friend in his 50s who is in a care home because he is too ill to look after himself. He has a few different conditions, including heart problems, coupled with his morbid obesity. So it definitely happens.
One of my neighbours was in their 40s when they caught covid in the early months and ended up in hosp on a ventilator - then had to live in a care home for a few months for rehab and general day to day care. (They finally got well enough to go home.)

Reactions: 18
Don’t know if anyone here is a peaky blinders fan but the actor who plays Arthur Shelby not looking like he’s in a good place. Such a shame as he is so great as Arthur Shelby and the script for the film is underway. Hope he can pull through and has people supporting him to turn it around.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Don’t know if anyone here is a peaky blinders fan but the actor who plays Arthur Shelby not looking like he’s in a good place. Such a shame as he is so great as Arthur Shelby and the script for the film is underway. Hope he can pull through and has people supporting him to turn it around.

He’s only 48 but looks like an old man 😔 I hope he is able to find his way and get back on his feet.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Oh that is terribly sad 🙁 Hopefully he can get the help he needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

He looks really ill

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Came here to post this. The change in him is shocking, poor guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I saw that and said because she thinks she is a National Treasure she can get away with what she wants. If she says it enough then maybe thinks people will believe her when really she is just a bird from Islington who got lucky with 1 series of TV.
Quoting my own post as I can't edit now but she called herself a National Treasure again today when Kay said she had had a lot of support during her drinking couple of years and said yes it is because I am a NT. o_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Quoting my own post as I can't edit now but she called herself a National Treasure again today when Kay said she had had a lot of support during her drinking couple of years and said yes it is because I am a NT. o_O
bleeping hell love you’re no David Attenborough.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has there been any reference made to her drinking again? I remember her talking about how bad her alcoholism was, and how she'd been to rehab 3 times. So i was surprised when there was a story in the Daily Mail around 6 months ago about her and Lesley Joseph going on a recent boozy holiday, drinking wine and cocktails. As a recovering alcoholic myself, I was absolutely baffled by the casualness of it, and why someone's friend would be complicit in drinking with a person who has struggled to the extent of it ruining their life in the very recent past.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
More 'regional trinket' 😂

The Paul Anderson photos are shocking aren't they? Hope he gets some help.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
National Treasure? She barely scraped it through as an actress. She's lucky Pauline Quirke was in Birds of a Feather, as Pauline was the show!

Reactions: 60

Peaky Blinders would not be the same without him but I imagine it could be a triggering role to return to if he does have an addiction?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wendy Williams diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia and aphasia

Apparently the symptoms include:

- Socially inappropriate, impulsive, or repetitive behaviors.
- Impaired judgment.
- Lack of empathy.
- Decreased self awareness.

I feel very sorry for her but this may explain why she is always in the headlines for saying crappy things. Perhaps this has been going on longer than anyone realised.

Reactions: 23
Has there been any reference made to her drinking again? I remember her talking about how bad her alcoholism was, and how she'd been to rehab 3 times. So i was surprised when there was a story in the Daily Mail around 6 months ago about her and Lesley Joseph going on a recent boozy holiday, drinking wine and cocktails. As a recovering alcoholic myself, I was absolutely baffled by the casualness of it, and why someone's friend would be complicit in drinking with a person who has struggled to the extent of it ruining their life in the very recent past.

She said she had been sober for 4 years then changed it to 2. She said she was not allowed to go to Grandkids Carole Concerts or see them at that time but it is ok now.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
National Treasure? She barely scraped it through as an actress. She's lucky Pauline Quirke was in Birds of a Feather, as Pauline was the show!
Yeah, both Linda Robson and Lesley Joseph were useless and have dined out on Birds of a Feather for years. I also think being on Loose Women gives you a massively inflated sense of importance, just spouting your opinions all the time. You get to think people actually give a tit about what you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
You can. You just have to pick your area of work wisely. People working for decent newspapers and news agencies have their journalistic integrity intact, for the most part.

In other news (ha!) check out what this head has done to himself, and note the DM typo in the caption (they clearly don’t have subeditors):

View attachment 2770766
Sorry I'm late for the one but all I think when I see people with total coverage tattoos is how do they spot skin cancer? I've had several dodgy moles removed and I can't imagine not being able to keep an eye on over 50% of your body because you decided to colour it in with Sharpie.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, both Linda Robson and Lesley Joseph were useless and have dined out on Birds of a Feather for years. I also think being on Loose Women gives you a massively inflated sense of importance, just spouting your opinions all the time. You get to think people actually give a tit about what you say.
Ahh, I think Lesley was fabulous as Dorien!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.