Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Taylor Swift looking like Trump. I don’t see it.

But when I see Taylor she just reminds me of a synchronised swimmer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Re Taylor Swift looking like Trump. I don’t see it.

But when I see Taylor she just reminds me of a synchronised swimmer.
I think it’s the nose, she looks like she wears a permanent nose clip thing that swimmers wear

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is there a reason we don't get a big tattle love heart round our noggins on Valentine's Day? Stupid day anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the daily mail are being dicks, wanting clicks. An incident can mean a medical incident which I think is likely the case here. Steve seemed to be overweight and possibly had little exercise, my wild guess is stroke or heart attack.
Was shocked to hear about his death, Steve Wright and his posse on radio 1 was the first radio show I listened to.

Reactions: 22
Sorry a bit random as I'm three threads behind, but can I just add my name to the very short list of Ken Stott fanciers....for posterity like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Call me a hole but Taylor Swift has always seemed totally asexual to me. I don’t know what it is but she is just so bland, like a very lifelike android.

A guy I know worked with Sinitta years ago when she was recording, he said the same about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
That hug and kiss, Swift gave her boyfriend at the Superbowl after his team won had zero chemistry, and was so robotlike.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.