Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read or saw somewhere Amy W just wanted to have a really long break in the Caribbean, or even retire there. She knew she needed to recover. But Mitch kept pushing her to go on tour while she was still unwell and because she loved him she did. And presumably trusted his judgement.
Like Tom Parker pushing Elvis when he was obviously unwell.
Horrible greedy men.
“If my Daddy thinks I’m fine”

He’s a grifting horrible slimebag who exploited Amy for all she was worth, she was no angel but she had no safe harbour between him, her hangers on and idiot boyfriends.

If Taylor Swift died her dad would be the exact same.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I read or saw somewhere Amy W just wanted to have a really long break in the Caribbean, or even retire there. She knew she needed to recover. But Mitch kept pushing her to go on tour while she was still unwell and because she loved him she did. And presumably trusted his judgement.
Like Tom Parker pushing Elvis when he was obviously unwell.
Horrible greedy men.
I think he brought the cameras with him to the Caribbean whilst she was there. I'm sure it was mentioned on a documentary about her

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I thought the wording of the family statement was a little strange too . "It is with deep sorrow and profound regret ..." Regret is an interesting choice of word. Like a sense that they failed to do something.

I'm not one for conspiracy but the wording being used is a little odd.

I just really hope we're all wrong with this.
I’m just thinking out loud, but it could be a heart attack. A few years ago, my brother in law was at home, in the kitchen cooking his evening meal. My niece was in the kitchen with him and my nephew was in the other room. Suddenly BIL collapsed. Massive heart attack. He wasn’t breathing and his heart had stopped. Luckily niece had recently volunteered to become a first aider at her work and had literally done her training course a couple of days before, so CPR was still fresh in her mind. Whilst her brother phoned the ambulance, she did CPR until Paramedics arrived. It was touch and go for a while and he needed a bypass, but he’s made a full recovery. Doctors said afterwards that my niece being so quick administering CPR saved his life without a doubt. The ‘regret’ might be because nobody was there with him at the time, or they didn’t know how to do CPR.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
“Reports of an incident” does sound strange in comparison to “responsed to a call”
But it could just as well be a heart attack or something like that.
The DM, with other articles they’re running about how BBC treated him, are clearly working an angle.
But they are notorious for this sort of clickbaiting, and probably know no more than anyone else.
They have respect or care for his poor family and friends whatsoever 😔

Reactions: 18
I don't like the The Daily Mail but they are just using what a spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 10.07am on Monday, February 12, to reports of an incident.
We sent a number of resources to the scene. Very sadly, a person was pronounced dead at the scene.”

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don't like the The Daily Mail but they are just using what a spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 10.07am on Monday, February 12, to reports of an incident.
We sent a number of resources to the scene. Very sadly, a person was pronounced dead at the scene.”
They are reporting the statement factually.
But they’re then running other articles that are clearly intended to make people draw the conclusion that he took his own life, and that it was down to how the BBC treated him.
If the DM are privy to what’s actually happened then fair enough.
But if they’re trying to stir up outrage whilst not being in possession of the facts - which they’re prone to do - then they’re completely out of line.
(Hope I don’t sound like I’m having a go at you - I’m not; I’m just having a rant at how the tabloids work!)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m just thinking out loud, but it could be a heart attack. A few years ago, my brother in law was at home, in the kitchen cooking his evening meal. My niece was in the kitchen with him and my nephew was in the other room. Suddenly BIL collapsed. Massive heart attack. He wasn’t breathing and his heart had stopped. Luckily niece had recently volunteered to become a first aider at her work and had literally done her training course a couple of days before, so CPR was still fresh in her mind. Whilst her brother phoned the ambulance, she did CPR until Paramedics arrived. It was touch and go for a while and he needed a bypass, but he’s made a full recovery. Doctors said afterwards that my niece being so quick administering CPR saved his life without a doubt. The ‘regret’ might be because nobody was there with him at the time, or they didn’t know how to do CPR.
Absolutely and I am hoping that is the case.

Reactions: 8
It was hard enough work to read, I can’t imagine having to make sense of listening to it 😂
Long sections of conversations where they have to say each time whos talking. I ended up picking up the paperback from sainsburys for the last 100 pages as it was hard work keeping track.

Reactions: 1
They are reporting the statement factually.
But they’re then running other articles that are clearly intended to make people draw the conclusion that he took his own life, and that it was down to how the BBC treated him.
If the DM are privy to what’s actually happened then fair enough.
But if they’re trying to stir up outrage whilst not being in possession of the facts - which they’re prone to do - then they’re completely out of line.
(Hope I don’t sound like I’m having a go at you - I’m not; I’m just having a rant at how the tabloids work!)
That’s the DM for you. Like the fact they keep printing that unflattering photo of him. I don’t believe for one second it was suicide. It could even have been a fatal fall, like Cilla.

Reactions: 14
I had to switch radio 2 off last night cause Jo Wiley was in tears. It felt terribly cruel to make her talk about her friend so soon after the news broke. They should’ve just played music.
I'm sure she would have wanted to do it and they wouldn't have made her if she hadn't been up for it. There's no better way of paying tribute than that, and it must have been oddly comforting getting the messages from listeners, knowing they were grieving and loved him too.

I feared suicide too but it is probably more likely to be a stroke or heart attack as others have said. The woman on Twitter who's convinced he did kill himself appears a little unhinged unfortunately. She's a bit obsessive.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What cheek Vanessa Feltz's ex Ben Ofoedu has claiming Vanessa just used him for eye candy and took away the best years of his life. What a bleeping joke. He was happy to live in her house, attending functions with her and bask in her limelight for 17 years. He's also moaning she made him look the bad guy. :rolleyes:
And I don’t remember his new girlfriend on the Circle but she was on the channel 4 programme about couples who wanted to open their relationships she had sex with a few of the ones who wanted to invite someone in and was involved in at least one of the orgies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Meant to say this earlier but Ruth Jones is underappreciated, IMO. Her range - from things like Hattie (Jacques bio drama) and A Child's Christmas In Wales (which you all must watch next Yuletide if you haven't already) and other stuff - is great.
As well as a fantastic author

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And I don’t remember his new girlfriend on the Circle but she was on the channel 4 programme about couples who wanted to open their relationships she had sex with a few of the ones who wanted to invite someone in and was involved in at least one of the orgies 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought I had recognised her. I think it was called "Open house". Can't see that relationship lasting either :/

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.