Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s heartbreaking though if true. People can suck.
It’s not heartbreaking. It’s part and parcel of growing up. Teenage girls can be absolute hell. They froze her out which is upsetting, but compared to some bullying at my school, it’s really not a big deal (depressing but true)

• Angry
Reactions: 21
That has happened to 90% of teenage girls.Hurtful at the time,not heartbreaking.
It can be heartbreaking - not just hurtful, in my experience - especially to the teenagers who are experiencing it at the time. Situations and events like that are a large part of their entire world.
---
It’s not heartbreaking. It’s part and parcel of growing up. Teenage girls can be absolute hell. They froze her out which is upsetting, but compared to some bullying at my school, it’s really not a big deal (depressing but true)
I guess we disagree on what’s heartbreaking and what isn’t but as far as I’m concerned, it very much is. Negative experiences from your teenage years can stay with you for a long time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It can be heartbreaking - not just hurtful, in my experience - especially to the teenagers who are experiencing it at the time. Situations and events like that are a large part of their entire world.
---

I guess we disagree on what’s heartbreaking and what isn’t but as far as I’m concerned, it very much is. Negative experiences from your teenage years can stay with you for a long time.
Yes, we can disagree of course. I do think though that things like this seem massive at the time because normally they are. But perspective is a great thing. I had similar happen to me at school but it was 25 years ago.

I just find it ironic that she’s quite a mean girl now with her posse and if she genuinely felt so ostracised before she’d be eager not to turn into the kind of person she has. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
---

I think it very much depends what your life is like. To someone who has a decent family, at least one loving parent who cares, is anffirmed annd not undermined and decent attachments, it is hurtful. But to those who don’t, that kind of ostracism and rejection can be the final straw and does tip into heartbreak or ongoing issues with relationships. Leaving them feeling, even as an adult, that they always have to prove themself or that they are not enough.

Without a solid foundation, life is infinitely harder and more confusing to navigate.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m Team TayTay, as I like many of her songs, particularly Reputation onward, and think she’s a gifted writer and producer. I even really like “Lover”, when I’ve heard live performances in particular, as a pretty love-song, and I’m not really one for “pretty” songs.

But out of all that era: #Pink4Lyfe 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That has happened to 90% of teenage girls.Hurtful at the time,not heartbreaking.
This happened to with my two best friends. It was awful but eventually I made a new group of friends who I actually clicked more with. My two original friends then fell out when one ditched the other for a new set of cool friends and the other was on her own for most of our final year.

It’s sucks but it happens to pretty much every girl I’ve ever met.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This happened to with my two best friends. It was awful but eventually I made a new group of friends who I actually clicked more with. My two original friends then fell out when one ditched the other for a new set of cool friends and the other was on her own for most of our final year.

It’s sucks but it happens to pretty much every girl I’ve ever met.
I went to a girls school and it was really horrible happened all the time.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, jesus, who hasn't been at the receiving end of nasty behaviour at school and in peer groups generally?
Exactly, and boys get it too.

This just screams of someone who has a relatively normal life trying to find a victim narrative to make them seem special/appeal to the market they are aiming their songs at.

Yes it sucks, yes it can stay with you, but does it make you all that original or special...no.
---
---
So, heart attack then?

Reactions: 13
Exactly, and boys get it too.

This just screams of someone who has a relatively normal life trying to find a victim narrative to make them seem special/appeal to the market they are aiming their songs at.

Yes it sucks, yes it can stay with you, but does it make you all that original or special...no.
---
Nailed it if you ask me.

Reactions: 10
It was Harry and Meghan....joke! they couldn't hack their way into a party never mind a website

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.