Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan Fox playing Nick Miller's girlfriend in New Girl was the oddest bit of casting ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They're filming the Ink Black Heart book from the Strike series at the moment......
ETA I liked watching previous series of Strike, but having been urged to read the book by Tattlers, I have to agree the books are much better.
However, I do hope this series of TIBH lives up to the book 🙏.
Otherwise I'll just have to spend my time gazing at Tom Burke on the screen 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They're filming the Ink Black Heart book from the Strike series at the moment......
ETA I liked watching previous series of Strike, but having been urged to read the book by Tattlers, I have to agree the books are much better.
However, I do hope this series of TIBH lives up to the book 🙏.
Otherwise I'll just have to spend my time gazing at Tom Burke on the screen 🤭
Never watched the tv programme but I thought the ink black heart was a long drawn out book. Worst of the series

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All the webchat stuff was tedious (although needed due the crux of the plot) . Was hardwork on audiobook
I really can't imagine how they would even attempt to do that on an audiobook, it seems difficult enough to write something like that in a way that isn't cringe (I've not read the book, so I don't know if it is or not).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.