Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 music's daily schedule is tedious, by and large. I miss Shaun Keaveny 😔 Their best shows are scattered around and I just go by the Sounds app.
I miss Shaun too, apparently after he was given the push he was stood at the kitchen sink when his phone rang and it was Steve Wright ringing to see if he was ok.

Can I add the moving off RadMac to a paltry 4hrs at the weekend to the travesties of BBC radio broadcasting. Mark has made it no secret that it wasn’t his choice to be pushed aside.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
They are hinting with their words. Incident. Unexpected. Sudden. Whatever the cause it’s extremely sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They are, aren’t they? Same as when James Morrison’s wife was found dead. The family released a statement confirming it was suicide to stop the intrusive press speculation 🙁
It’s exactly like that. So much sadder if it’s true. 🙁

Reactions: 3
When I saw the news yesterday, that thought did cross my mind and I'm still hoping to be wrong.

Reactions: 8
I assumed a heart attack when I first heard but that report makes it sound more ominous doesnt it?

Reactions: 9
Gosh that hadn't crossed my mind tbh. I thought heart attack or something.
But 'incident' does sound ominous.
Poor Steve.

Reactions: 7
The BBC treated him like tit. I’m pretty shocked at their hypocrisy given they forced him out of his job in favour of that boring bastard Scott Mills, it was obvious they pushed him out. KB knew it would be him next and got out first.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was just watching a clip from Jeremy Vine on TV this morning, where he gave a lovely tribute to Steve. He played a clip of Steve signing off from his last Sunday Love Songs which should be broadcast this weekend and he said something along the lines of ‘Steve was a bit off there, you can tell he was in a lot of pain’ which makes me think it could have been cancer and he just kept it all private, hence why it seems so sudden and such a shock to everyone. In a weird way I hope so, I’d hate to think it was suicide.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I know someone who had a heart attack minutes after witnessing something awful. The heart attack was due to the incident not any illness beforehand. It could be anything, really.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.