Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

torontoon

Chatty Member
Weirdly I didn’t ping any DNA from Spain. My majority is English/Irish with a smattering of Sweden, Norway and Scotland. Both my English and Irish pinpoint fairly exactly areas I can link to in the tree. My maiden name is apparently and anglicised version of a sept or clan name From Roscommon areas.

Anyway, back to the gossip….
Anyone see TH (hiddlestone before we go through the whole TH thing again 😂) sat in the strictly audience with Zawe on Saturday night? The stans will be fummin!
I think the Spanish link been sort of disproven - as far as I know they haven't found any connection with Irish and Spanish DNA. They did studies around 2015 or somewhere around there.

Reactions: 3
A potted history of Fergie...where do you start?! Married Prince Andrew, got the usual crap treatment any woman marrying into that family does (famously nicknamed the Duchess of Pork by one paper for the heinous sin of being a bit curvy), got photographed having her toes sucked by a wealthy Texan a few months after separating from Andrew, got shafted in the divorce and subsequently turned to a string of commercial endorsements in America (Weightwatchers being the main one) to support herself.
And her dad, Major Ronald Ferguson got caught coming out of massage parlours. Norty punter. He actually sounds like a nice bloke to be fair.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Saw this on Twitter - not sure where it’s come from but aren’t celebrities rich enough without needing an extra million?
(lol at poor Johnny Depp not being paid 😂)View attachment 2604354
---

His son used to help him out too
---

I didn’t know there was an original! Did they also have a black actress or is that a modern casting choice (not sure if a black aristocrat went to the UK to marry).
Do you also watch The Gilded Age @Chocolategoggler ?
I don't have Netflix so haven't seen the Gilded Age.
Don't think there was a black actress in it (Buccaneers). I remember going to see an exhibition of the outfits and how tiny they were, especially the actress who played the little one who married a Duke. She looked a lot heavier on screen.
Think I need to sit down, switch the lights off and watch it on my big screen - if I ever get a minute!🙄🙄
#guiltypleasure

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Ooooft. Callum Turner is on the One Show.

As in Sharon Osborne talking about using Ozempic for her weight loss....

• Wow

Jusa

VIP Member
I don't know about insincere but he always seems quite awkward and intense.
He wrote in his autobiography that he was sexuality abused from the age of 5 and how when he confided in a priest he was told he would be punished by God. He only recently disclosed it too as he wanted to protect his mum. I think it has affected his ability to form relationships with people. I actually feel really sorry for him.
I'm sure he referred to it when I went to see him in 2018

artnouveau

Chatty Member
I would like to share that I have tried to find the Brad Pitt peeny photo with NO success. I'm shocked this hasn't been shared again, not that I'm keen on seeing it or anything.

• Haha

SavageGrace

With Zac Efron who you are thinking of is the Hulk. The likeness is uncanny. But I think some (the brown area) is from the growth hormones while the jaw is from doing it twice (cosmetic work, I don’t believe the stories about breaking it, let alone twice)

edit - spelling mistake
OMG! Yes! How did that refuse to click? 🤦‍♀️ He's definitely looking like the Hulk! :oops:

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I don't have Netflix so haven't seen the Gilded Age.
Don't think there was a black actress in it (Buccaneers). I remember going to see an exhibition of the outfits and how tiny they were, especially the actress who played the little one who married a Duke. She looked a lot heavier on screen.
Think I need to sit down, switch the lights off and watch it on my big screen - if I ever get a minute!🙄🙄
#guiltypleasure
It’s not on Netflix but you can watch up via some free streaming services. I think you may like it if you get the chance to see it :)