Secret Celebrity Gossip #146

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the poster who said Paddy Mcguinness seems to be playing a character- totally agree. First it was Peter Kays nice but thick friend but now its the 'northern lad made good' act. The over-egged lancashire accent and subtle references that we are stuck in the 80s and a bit backward up north.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Omg I would not have recognised her at all 😲 and not just because of the hair. It's a completely different face.

Screenshot_20231208_081656.jpg

It's Kate Beckinsale btw.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 174
She really reminds me of Rio Ferdinand's wife now - can't remember her name. Another Kate I think.

Reactions: 13
I didn’t recognise her but she looks great.
I think she is starting to have that diabetic shot face, I see a lot of Sharon Osbourne in that look, which I don’t think is that great personally. Jessica Simpson also seems to have that face.

Reactions: 29
To the poster who said Paddy Mcguinness seems to be playing a character- totally agree. First it was Peter Kays nice but thick friend but now its the 'northern lad made good' act. The over-egged lancashire accent and subtle references that we are stuck in the 80s and a bit backward up north.
I've tried, but I really can't get into the Paddy love. I just find him a bit meh. No offence to those who love him of course..
He's playing our local civic hall and there's posters and ads for the bugger everywhere lol
I personally would rather stuff angry wasps up my bum.
Each to their own I suppose🤔😊

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Today's the day that people get the last chance to pay their respects to the London Irishman with a nine inch penis.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not or wasn’t a fan of Michael Bublé’s music but his live shows are brilliant.

Through friends I’ve met him several times. I’ve also met his wife Luisana, kids (before the youngest was born), his sisters, his bodyguard (the wonderful José), his manager and many long term members of his band. They’re all good people. Real life Michael is a sweetheart, a complete softie who runs after his wife and kids like any normal dad. If Lu says jump, he says how high. It’s funny to see. She’s massively successful in her own right and he’s hugely proud of her. The abuse rumours are completely ridiculous, in my opinion, from what I’ve seen for myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh dear Kate looks like a generic Real Housewife in that photo. It seems to be the case that someone can remain weirdly youthful for years due to great plastic surgery but then there always comes a point when it suddenly stops working so well. Same happened with Jennifer Aniston.

Reactions: 48
Omg I would not have recognised her at all 😲 and not just because of the hair. It's a completely different face.

View attachment 2617086

It's Kate Beckinsale btw.
Oh no 😟 It seems like the wrong colour and cut for her. Her Pearl Harbour hair was her best look IMO, long, wavy and brown. A teenage me (and adult me!) would kill to look like her in that film.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.