Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bread

Chatty Member
I've gone off Tom Hardy since I found out the story about him attacking a scooter thief wasn't all it was made out to be.

I also can't take Nat Cass seriously now I've seen her ladygarden. She was on Scott Mills last week and I was cringing throughout.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
I'm in a grumpy mood today which I think I can track back to the postman delivering a magazine with a picture of Cliff on the front. Aaaggghhh!
I thought don't worry just super glue the back to the front so you don't have to see it. But aaaggghhh!!! there was an article about him inside with another picture 🙈.
When my nerves calm down I'll have to rip the article out.
If I found out who sent it there's going to be a murder!!!!!🤬🤬😤👿👿👺
What’s the article say? (Yes I’m a nosey bastard 😂)

• Haha

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Meryl Streep with the full nepo line up at the Academy Gala thing

Honestly, I'm not that fussed about "nepo babies" but seeing so many in one place is quite funny.

I can't decide if they're all short or Mark Ronson is even taller than I thought he was lol

• Haha

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Those convent school girls were the worst :D
Particularly if they are from Ireland!!!
---
I’m unsure whether to like, laugh or be shocked. 😂
---
I know this is not tea, but I’m feeling rather uncomfortable that Rochelle has arrived down under with this many suitcases!! Seriously how much stuff do they need?
And she will be telling us about climate change soon on This Morning.....give me a break please

Amoo

VIP Member
When I did social media in the music industry, I've never forgotten reading what one fan wanted to do with a Creme Egg and a male celebrity (the one I was managing the account for). Still makes me feel sick in too many ways.
I think we can all imagine what that one was!

Multi-21

VIP Member
I think it's disgusting. There was one celeb (maybe Priyanka Chopra - not sure) who basically said they were too busy to have a baby themselves which absolutely floored me. If you're too busy to have a baby how on earth are you going to be able to spend any time with the child when it's here?
She had to be at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend and that’s not place for children. The noise might damage their ears

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
As soon as I hear.. it’s beginning to… you just know it’s that fucking song lol.. I fixed the lyrics.. it’s beginning to look a lot like prickmas everywhere you go.. Killer cliff needs to make him sleep with the fishes. 😉
Yep, something about the way he delivers the song irks me also, his singing style is pants. You know what I mean..

• Heart
She’s a thick fuck, she didn’t want the title of Earl of Dumbarton for Archie as she didn’t want him to be named Dumb… I’m sure I’ve read somewhere she put on a cv or something that she identified as Caucasian. Don’t come for me lol 😂
I think it was (allegedly) on her old driver's license - but I could have dreamt that. 😜