Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellie

VIP Member
For a good few years, people were adamant about it because she disappeared for a while. According to those who believed it, that was when she was supposed to have had...I want to say a boy....and gave him to a relative to look after. The link below doesn't work anymore apart from the headline but it was from 2014 when it seemed loads of rumours were floating around about it.

Forgot to mention that just as recently as a few months back, it was being talked about. No doubt fake as hell but it does still do the rounds every now and again.

Reactions: 1

Mark81

VIP Member
I saw amanda in the Palladium panto years ago. Her face was so frozen it barely moved and she had this weird lisp that I'd never noticed before from her TV work. Didn't know if it was a result of surgery. She just looked a bit ridiculous tbh. Don't know if she's had it corrected since

artnouveau

Chatty Member
Oh my god that’s horrendous! What a horrible man. I also read their son helped his dad get women and hide affairs - poor lady was betrayed. This article is quite mean about her in places but shows how badly treated she was
Gosh, I just read the article. It sounds like they were polar opposites, I'm surprised he didn't divorce her if I'm honest, not because I think he should of but surely that's not a happy partnership? I'm not sticking up for TJ but he could of walked away from her? It sounds like she had a lot of mental health issues, I wonder if they were compounded by his behaviour? Didn't realise he picked young girls out of the crowd, yuk.

DollyPlops

I just fell down a Blu Cantrell/Jay Z YouTube rabbit hole. I remember the Whora rumours but had no idea about any of the BC stuff