Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellie

VIP Member
WHAT?! Never heard the Rihanna and baby rumour.
For a good few years, people were adamant about it because she disappeared for a while. According to those who believed it, that was when she was supposed to have had...I want to say a boy....and gave him to a relative to look after. The link below doesn't work anymore apart from the headline but it was from 2014 when it seemed loads of rumours were floating around about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

StewPots

VIP Member
Is that a threat?

Financial woes usually mean we'll be seeing him a) in the Jungle or b) copping off with his partner on Strictly before next year is out.
Ha! I mean, if I had the choice to see a stand up comedian, Paddy wouldn’t be my first pick. He’d be wayyyy down on the list. But I guess people will see him anyway because he’s a good TV personality 🤷‍♀️

But yes, agree that he will be doing reality shows very soon - that’s probably why he’s said he’s skint, see if the producers of the big shows like Strictly and IACGMOOH take the bait and sign him up for next year 🤔

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
So who’s the senior royal who’s been named in the Dutch version of the book Endgame as being the one who said they were worried about the skin colour of Meghan’s then unborn baby?

coconochanel

VIP Member
IIRC, the girl her song Becky With The Good Hair is supposed to be about...the designer Rachel Roy was at the party and he said hello or acknowledged her...something like that and Solange was having none of it and pulled him up in the lift.

As for Rihanna, there were stories about the two of them as well...hell, there have been stories about him and lots of women but Beyonce always looked the other way which is why it was a surprise that she finally acknowledged his cheating on the Lemonade album. You are right about the pregnancy rumours as well. If they are to be believed, the kid is being raised by someone in her family back in Barbados.
WHAT?! Never heard the Rihanna and baby rumour.

shellie

VIP Member
Beyoncé and Gaga both set their fans in people they dislike too, it’s disgusting. Remember that woman at the basketball who dared to talk to Jay Z? (Her husband owned the team!) Beyoncé didn’t even have the decency to call off all the attacks on her herald, she got her publicist to do it. Rihanna also posted racist comments about Karreche Tran when she decided she wanted Chris Brown back, and was hoping her fans would rip her to shreds.

It’s disgusting, such an abuse of power.
They did as well and moved mountains to claim it wasn't racist because 'Rihanna couldn't be racist'. What makes it funnier is she has proven that she doesn't give a shit about them. More than once, someone has posted something, thinking she would at least give a like but instead, she roasted them, especially that poor girl who wore the same dress as her and she took the piss out of her. Even when some fans called her out for it, she didn't care and doubled down.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
True but Taylor seems to urge them on at times. I still remember when she went online and 'asked' the fans to let Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta know how they felt about what was going on at the time. They ended up doxxing and threatening everyone who worked in the place, even those who had nothing to do with it including Scooters kids. It got so bad that even people like Perez Hilton were posting addresses until the idiot realised he could be arrested for it.
Taylor’s are just off the scale!

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
He looks very smug walking into court and his girlfriend is dressed for a night out rather than a court appearance. Carrying the Bible in is also just a prop in my opinion. We will see how good his acting is here.
---

God he looks terrible...what has he done to himself...🤢
---

Urggghhhh I remember that being on the front pages of all the papers...🤢🤢🤢
Definitely as a prop who on earth would fall for that!
He was good in the tv series Lovecraft Country.. well from what I saw, I made it half way and got bored. Ha!

Reactions: 1

Panstickpinkie

You’re right, I can’t remember him becoming successful. He just appeared, fully formed and crooning.
BIB - Thanks, definitely something I'm putting on my Christmas list.

If I'm right, Chips Channon was the father of Paul Channon, a minister in one of Mrs Thatcher's cabinets. His daughter, Olivia(?) died from a drug overdose at Oxford in the '80s which of course the tabloids lapped up.

I haven't read them but Kenneth Williams's diaries are reckoned by some to be a very good chronicle of the 20th century. Perhaps another one for my list.
I’ve just downloaded the audiobook on Spotify! 38hours long though yikes!

Discombobby

I don’t know anything about Megan Fox situation specifically, but I think not sharing pictures of children is a positive for any parent.
Yeah, you are not wrong there. I guess I'm so used to celebs parading their offspring like trophies in insta pics. I just also think maybe MGK might not be allowed to be near children as part of some court order or something...lol.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I’ve seen Tom Jones live several times due to my mother being a huge fan. I saw him in the 80’s/early 90’s and it was just bizarre. There would be a break in the performance and women would line up with their knickers, which he would examine, wipe his face on and give back.

Not sure if it’s been posted but Elvira/Cassandra Peterson had a grim experience with TJ. I’m not going to repeat it but it’s Google-able.
gosh i will have to cos i own and read her book and i don't recall it