Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
I was shocked to read she had 4 children. I really thought she was transgender!
Her relationship with Rebecca More and their respective boyfriends always seemed a bit odd too, although whatever was going on seemed to work for them, so 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Im sure I've read studies about the link between Irish and Welsh celts being genetically linked to Iberian celts, Portuguese, Spanish and Basque and even the berbers of north Africa. Something to do with the rhesus negative blood groups these people have the highest ratios of. It's certainly true in my family & in laws. We're mixtures of Mediterranean, French, Irish & Welsh and lots of us are rhesus negatives. I think David Ike classes this as Alien Reptilian shape shifters 👽😂 ps yes sorry also for the diversion.
Yes! I was trying to think how to word this. My sister had her DNA done so mine must be the same. 90 odd % English/Irish/Scottish and then small percentages of Greek and Balkan. I look like a Celt and a Balkan, my sister like Cleopatra. I saw a programme recently that mentioned the Celts coming from the Balkan area and sweeping east.

Reactions: 3

ColaMonster

Going back to Siobahn Fahey, wasn’t there tension between her and the other two in Bananarama? Hence she was kicked out.
---
What about Soap actors ?

I’ve heard that Jeff Hordley who plays Cain Dingle is bit of a miserable bastard.

Reactions: 2

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
The only people who really care at this point are Swifties, the NFL seriously overestimated the football watching public's appetite for Taylor and after a huge backlash everyone has moved onto more important matters, e.g. the playoffs.
Bunch of weirdos!!!
---
Sophie Anderson has died again. Didn't the boyfriend recently pass away too? What on earth has happened/is happening there?

View attachment 2610892
He died in a car crash not long ago.

HaloGirl

VIP Member
@HaloGirl I don’t know how to quote your post from the last thread but yes he (Eddie Hearn) is linked to a boxer he manages. Looks like he’s not officially divorced from his wife so my bets the OP was about to spill about that!
Skye Nicholson. There were pictures of him leaving her flat last year online but have mysteriously disappeared.

NitrousOxide

Chatty Member
Omg yessss, I’m so glad someone else feels this way! My mum (who is a certified narcissist so it figures 🙄) loves him but I can’t stand him - he seems very insincere with his fake ‘sad voice’ and crocodile tears. Ugh. Noel the knob.
Doesn't he eat animals?

Mark81

VIP Member
I saw her in that, if you mean the Julian Clary one. I didn’t notice her lisp, just that she was genuinely enjoying herself and act had a decent singing voice. And she had an amazing pair of legs.
Yeah that one. I was about 4 or 5 rows back and she definitely did as a few comment on it. Plus the frozen face

• Wow