Secret Celebrity Gossip #145

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her ex are expert grifters. Absolute chancers. Anyone remember the fake shiek?
Oh yes The Fake Sheik! I was bored last night and found a series about him on Amazon prime.....
---
Penrose had her kids taken off her didn’t shE? Was it all 4? It was 2 of them ,blind gossip but then she owed up to it was true.Done Skanky type thing with kids.She came first before children.

Sorry if this has already been answered 😅

But where was the children's father?

Always the Mum is victimised??

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Those convent school girls were the worst :D
Particularly if they are from Ireland!!!
---
I’m unsure whether to like, laugh or be shocked. 😂
---
I know this is not tea, but I’m feeling rather uncomfortable that Rochelle has arrived down under with this many suitcases!! Seriously how much stuff do they need?
And she will be telling us about climate change soon on This Morning.....give me a break please

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen this documentary? This clip was wild. Imagine believing you are being controlled by the spirit of Robin Williams

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
...that you didn't want to know. :ROFLMAO:
True but it’s been bleeping hilarious! Can we have a recap on the 1st of January on the top of a new thread lol 😂.
Lorraine’s growler
Killer Cliff
Sonia’s trumpet
Pringle Fanny
Huws arse
Polenta gate.
secret divorce person fucked off without telling the tale 👎🏼
Krankies and the cottage cheese
I can’t remember them all. People add away lol 😂

I wish I could change my user name as I clearly can’t remember but I can’t 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
True but it’s been bleeping hilarious! Can we have a recap on the 1st of January on the top of a new thread lol 😂.
Lorraine’s growler
Killer Cliff
Sonia’s trumpet
Pringle Fanny
Huws arse
Polenta gate.

Jack Whitehall's pencil peen ✏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Morning troopers

Can someone tell me why I’ve just had a large helping of trauma from reading this?

Is it because I actually quite like posh idiots who shag a lot, and absolutely LOATHE Anne Robinson?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lorraine’s growler
Killer Cliff
Sonia’s trumpet
Pringle Fanny
Huws arse
Polenta gate.

I missed Polenta gate.....do I really want to know? 🤔
---
Morning troopers

Can someone tell me why I’ve just had a large helping of trauma from reading this?

Is it because I actually quite like posh idiots who shag a lot, and absolutely LOATHE Anne Robinson?
Someone I know went on the weakest link, half way through filming it became apparent that she knew Anne (kept making little jokes about their shared youth - nothing mean). The episode never aired due to "technical difficulties"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it because I actually quite like posh idiots who shag a lot
Have you read the Chips Channon Diaries? A lot of stuff about posh idiots shagging a lot in the 30s and 40s. Although my favourite anecdote is probably the woman who tried to get an invitation to the Coronation of Elizabeth II by marrying a 90+ year old lord. Who 1) wasn't invited anyway because reasons and 2) promptly left her for Ian Fleming's mum, who was more his age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone on here was in the weakest link and said Anne was sound.
I quite like her.
I've only ever saw her on telly, comes across ok to me. Just remember this being mentioned a few times at (ex) inlaws family events. The person who knew her only had good stories, just seemed really odd that it never aired.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I missed Polenta gate.....do I really want to know? 🤔
---

Someone I know went on the weakest link, half way through filming it became apparent that she knew Anne (kept making little jokes about their shared youth - nothing mean). The episode never aired due to "technical difficulties"
Someone on here said they shagged Greg Davies in the toilets on their birthday, and afterwards he bought them some polenta chips… you missed on a right good laugh 😂😂😂

Someone correct me if I’ve missed anything and what not 👍😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone on here said they shagged Greg Davies in the toilets on their birthday, and afterwards he bought them some polenta chips… you missed on a right good laugh 😂😂😂

Someone correct me if I’ve missed anything and what not 👍😘
Just to add - it was the girls 18th birthday against a late 40’s Greg who popped out the sneaky loo hook up whilst waiting for his girlfriend too……….😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Joshua Jackson and Lupita Nyong'o are a thing.
This one feels like a pr thing to me, he adored Jodie, or certainly acted like it so this after such a short time since they broke up, are they both doing it to get back at their exes?! I’m not buying this one!

Reactions: 5
Has it been confirmed that Sophie Anderson has died?
Don't think I saw that anyone else had answered this yet. Yes, Rebecca More confirmed it on Instagram a couple of days ago and news outlets etc have picked it up since then. Very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Katie Price’s ex showcasing his bum hole on Only Fans and Harvey Weinstein’s gangrene were the worst for me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.