Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was on HIGNFY just after that book came out and got made absolute mincemeat of by Ian Hislop. It was very funny as at the time he was in his ‘darling of the media’ phase and had a meltdown upon realising everyone else there was profoundly unimpressed and far more intelligent than him…
He really does think he is infinitely more intelligent than most people....such a knob, with a tit knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know The Times never announced 3pm but it hasn't stopped me doing this every 2 minutes much to himself's disgust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hubby has announced he’s not watching dispatches. He says ‘he’s not interested in another TV weirdo’. I think he’s still traumatised over Huw’s arse.

should I:

1. ask him to leave the family home
2. Just go straight for divorce?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Oh goodness I hope not! I’ve never heard an actual allegation against him. I can’t have Del Boy, Danger Mouse, Mr Toad, Pop Larkin, Inspector Frost and Count Duckula ruined!!!!
Don’t worry, Count Duckula is charismatic and influential enough to transcend his origins.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He was on HIGNFY just after that book came out and got made absolute mincemeat of by Ian Hislop. It was very funny as at the time he was in his ‘darling of the media’ phase and had a meltdown upon realising everyone else there was profoundly unimpressed and far more intelligent than him…
I'm gonna go hunt it down

And what's the story behind this? Russells Dad accused of troubling Amy Winehouse but then not?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Fun Story: I went with my friend and her 14 year old daughter to see RB, donkey's years ago. She queued up after the show to get his autograph, but when she got to him he grabbed her face in both hands and shoved his tongue in her mouth.

Disclaimer: He probably didn't realise she was 14, she did look older. He also did this to pretty much everyone waiting for an autograph. If you take into account incidents like that, you could probably do a 90 minute show on him every day for a week.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Absolutely, he’s been photographed wearing a strapon during a charity event intended to raise money for children! I agree he’s more a narcissist and general perv though.

IRL he’s an absolute twit, I and others who worked with him think the same. He gave everyone Covid filming one time as he wouldn’t wear a mask despite being ill, and was very rude to everyone there. His charmingly chatty manner switches on for the camera and then back to being rude and sullen again in an instant.
Grayson Perry? Oh no I love him 😢 He seems like he would be great in person- what a shame

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember ML following almost every young gay British male with a pulse on Twitter a couple of years ago. Not sure what was going on.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Fun Story: I went with my friend and her 14 year old daughter to see RB, donkey's years ago. She queued up after the show to get his autograph, but when she got to him he grabbed her face in both hands and shoved his tongue in her mouth.

Disclaimer: He probably didn't realise she was 14, she did look older. He also did this to pretty much everyone waiting for an autograph. If you take into account incidents like that, you could probably do a 90 minute show on him every day for a week.
What the actual duck!!!!!?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Not commented here before, but I just wanted to say, I have been waiting forever for RB to have allegations against him, I knew they were coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I wonder whether he’s such a narcissist that he believes every woman must fancy him? Hence his conviction that all of his sexual escapades were consensual. What women wouldn’t be thrilled to have him boning her in a cupboard or have his slimy tongue thrust into her mouth?

• Sick
Reactions: 25

There was two girls from my high school (definitely going back a few years now) that skipped school to see/meet Brand, they went back to his hotel and it wasn’t until he realised their age he kicked them both out….

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Yup, I'm one of the many fans who had this experience. Had my boobs groped after one gig, and had a full-on snog with tongues after another. (I wasn't underage, I was about 25.)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
At least he kicked them out, I suppose. I can't believe I'm saying that. He's revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This year feels a bit odd doesn't it...like on tattle there has been a collective wish to see Philip Schofield and Russell Brand get some kind of comeuppance based on years of unsavoury rumours (also David Walliams amongst others) and both have happened this year.

I'm convinced journalists use tattle a lot as there is lot of info on here gathered from numerous different sources over time and it's like lazy research for them. You quite often see a rumour or gossip on here and then it miraculously appears in the mainstream a few days later

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The only word of any Times article came from ... someone named Toby (I'm not gonna risk mixing them up lol) and Brand saying two media outlets were after him - which he could have assumed based on what Toby said. We do know Dispatches is supposed to air. If it doesn't, that will just increase speculation and even more people will think something's up and talk about it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.